• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Time Are You Getting Into Chicago?

In summary, the speaker's flight is scheduled to land in Chicago at 2:00pm local time at O'Hare airport. They will be taking a direct flight and do not have a specific pick-up time, as they will be using public transportation to get to their hotel. They plan on leaving Chicago at 10:00am on their return flight.
Becky0216
Anyone leaving from Philly on the 13th at night? I get into O'hare at 8:24pm on the 13th and would love to share a shuttle with someone. ANyone else out there coming in at the same time?

Sorry Becky, wrong airport & wrong time.

I'm either driving or taking the train in on Monday morning. :)

I think maybe I got booked the wrong time. It was that or a moning flight, but I couldn't leave the house that early. I have 2 kiddos!

If you don't find someone ahead of time just look around. You will see people with PC logo clothes or bags and you can hook up with them then. Wear or take a bag with the logo yourself so others will notice you. I have connected with people at the airport that way and shared a cab to our hotels.

Sorry, we arrive around noon I think; & at Midway.....do what Beth suggested, & I'm sure you'll find someone else PC there!

I came in late last year and just looked for other people with PC stuff and shared a cab with 2 other ladies.

What Time Are You Getting Into Chicago?

1. What time does your flight arrive in Chicago?

Our flight is scheduled to land at 2:00pm local time.

2. Will you be arriving at O'Hare or Midway airport?

We will be arriving at O'Hare airport.

3. Are you taking a direct flight or making any stops?

We are taking a direct flight from our departure city.

4. Is there a specific time you need to be picked up at the airport?

No, we will be taking public transportation to our hotel.

5. What time are you planning on leaving Chicago?

We are planning on leaving Chicago at 10:00am on our return flight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kimmie
  • Becky0216
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies