• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ad Training in Philly: Carpooling Options from Allentown | Join Now!

In summary, the ad training in Philly is a valuable opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to learn effective advertising and marketing strategies specific to the Philadelphia area. It is open to all consultants regardless of their level or experience. There are various carpooling options available for transportation to the training. To join, consultants must register and pay the registration fee on the Pampered Chef website. The training covers topics such as social media, email marketing, and local advertising opportunities, and also provides the chance to network with other successful consultants in the area.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Anybody going? I am trying to figure out how to get there from the Allentown area. I would love to car pool with someone and I am flexible and can meet you along your route to philly.

I am actually planning on going! I live in the Allentown area as well and have been trying to figure out transportation. Maybe we can car pool together? I am also flexible and can meet you along your route to Philly. Let me know if you're interested!

Related to Ad Training in Philly: Carpooling Options from Allentown | Join Now!

What is the purpose of the ad training in Philly?

The ad training in Philly is designed to provide valuable training and education for Pampered Chef consultants on how to effectively advertise and market their business in the Philadelphia area. It aims to equip consultants with the necessary skills and knowledge to increase sales and grow their customer base.

Who is eligible to attend the ad training in Philly?

All Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or experience, are eligible to attend the ad training in Philly. It is open to anyone who wants to learn more about advertising and marketing strategies specific to the Philadelphia market.

What are the carpooling options from Allentown to Philly for the ad training?

There are several carpooling options available from Allentown to Philly for the ad training. Some consultants may choose to carpool with fellow consultants from their team, while others may opt to use ride-sharing apps or public transportation. Pampered Chef also offers a designated carpooling system for consultants to connect and coordinate with each other.

How do I join the ad training in Philly?

To join the ad training in Philly, simply register and pay the registration fee on the Pampered Chef website. Once registered, you will receive all necessary information and updates about the training, including the location and schedule. It is important to register early as spots may be limited.

What can I expect to learn from the ad training in Philly?

The ad training in Philly covers a variety of topics related to advertising and marketing, including social media strategies, email marketing, and local advertising opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to network and learn from other successful Pampered Chef consultants in the Philadelphia area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • jbachen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mamidu
  • PamperedCaniac