• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Join the Ad Training in Philly: Carpooling Options from Allentown Area

In summary, "Ad Training Philly" is a training program focused on teaching individuals and businesses how to effectively create and manage online advertisements in the Philadelphia area. It is suitable for anyone interested in learning about online advertising, regardless of their experience level. The program covers a variety of topics, such as understanding online advertising platforms, creating effective ad campaigns, analyzing data and performance, and optimizing ads for maximum ROI. The length of the program varies, but most programs last from a few hours to a full day. "Ad Training Philly" also offers hands-on training, allowing participants to practice creating and managing online ads with guidance from experienced instructors.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Anybody going? I am trying to figure out how to get there from the Allentown area. I would love to car pool with someone and I am flexible and can meet you along your route to philly.

Sadly, this was booked so quickly that I did not get a chance to get into it!

Ann, I am sorry. Did you get on the waitlist? I did book it fast because it was the whole reason I am flying to PA to see my parents.

Ann, come to Dallas in Oct! :D

Wendy, I didn't because I am about to go back to work at that time and needed to commit myself to it one way or another.

And Sheila, I would love to come to Dallas in October, but the timing is not good for me. Hopefully there will be some dates and locations that will work well with my schedule in 2012.

Sheila -
working on getting to DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!

Related to Join the Ad Training in Philly: Carpooling Options from Allentown Area

What is "Ad Training Philly"?

"Ad Training Philly" is a training program designed to educate individuals and businesses on how to effectively create and manage online advertisements in the Philadelphia area.

Who is "Ad Training Philly" suitable for?

"Ad Training Philly" is suitable for anyone who wants to learn more about online advertising, whether they are just starting out or have some experience. It is also beneficial for businesses looking to improve their online advertising strategies.

What topics are covered in "Ad Training Philly"?

The training program covers a wide range of topics including, but not limited to, understanding online advertising platforms, creating effective ad campaigns, analyzing data and performance, and optimizing ads for maximum ROI.

How long is the "Ad Training Philly" program?

The length of the program varies depending on the specific course or workshop chosen. However, most programs range from a few hours to a full day of training.

Is "Ad Training Philly" a hands-on training program?

Yes, "Ad Training Philly" offers hands-on training where participants will have the opportunity to practice creating and managing online ads in real-time under the guidance of experienced instructors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • twinkie10
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies