• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Arriving at O"Hare Sunday?

In summary, three people are arriving at O'Hare on American at 3:15 and are going to the Hilton. Another person is arriving at O'Hare on American at 3:30 and is going to the Sheraton. Lastly, one person is arriving at O'Hare on American at noon and is going to the Sheraton. All of these people are connected by a shuttle reservation.
DebsCookingNow
Hi,

This will be my first time in Chicago. I was wondering is anyone will be arriving at O'Hare around 3:00 pm and going to the Sheraton?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.:)

Thank you,

I am arriving at O'Hare on American at 3:15 but going to the HIlton I think PC Chris said she was going to Palmer House and arrives at the airport at 3:30 My contact info is on Ann's list

Nope - not me...I'm ridin' the train in from WI and going to be at the Hilton...sorry!!

Darn -- I arrive at noon and I am going to the Sheraton.

See here I am getting cornfused already -I don't want to get lost in Chicago!!!!

Kathy, are you planning to take the shuttle to your hotel? Since I'm new to Chicago, I was planning on doing that. Maybe we could at least accompany each other on the shuttle?

That is cool with me - Are you on Anne's list??

I will probably take the shuttle - I don't want to take the train by myself with a large suitcase I sent you Ann's list with my contact info via PM

It was me who arrives at 3:30 and is going to Palmer House. I went through the link on CC and made a shuttle reservation for the 3 of us in our cluster that are arriving together. It is going to be $42 for all 3 of us.

Wow, Christy, is that for a round trip or one way to the hotel for all 3 of you?

Oops - Christy not Chris Forgive me Straight Fan from Urban Fan

I was looking at the shuttle reservations Is the HIlton considered the Hiton & Towers???

I arrive at noon at O'Hare on Sunday and taking the blue line at 12:40 or 1:10 to the Sheraton for $2.25 and it takes the same amount of time as a shuttle, cab.

MandyK said:
Darn -- I arrive at noon and I am going to the Sheraton.
I arrive at 12:20 and 4 others from my director's team including herself come in at 12:15! I'm on United and they are on Delta, we will all be meeting up near baggage claim... We are at the Sheraton too! Maybe we can ride over together! It might make things cheaper, my director is talking about getting a van and with 6 and maybe more, it might really be worth it!
So what do you think? Let me know!:D

Yes, the Hilton is otherwise known as the Hilton & Towers or Hilton Chicago or Chicago Hilton.

Just tell them you need to go to 720 S. Michigan (at Balbo) and you'll get there. :)

I was told to wear Pampered Chef logo so others would spot me at the airport and then we could hopefully share a ride. I am coming in from Midway at 2ish I think.

Heading to Hilton.....

Anyone arriving at Midway Sunday morning 925amIf anyone interested in sharing a shuttle to the Hilton around that time give me at ring!! 860-608-7447 I already booked one but its cheaper as a group..

thanks Kathy in CT
Can't wait to walk !!

Trust me - I have Zebra print bags - I think people will spot me long before they see my logo wear but I might wear that also. My logo wear doesn't stand out very well. (Pink on pink) Hoping to get some new stuff at conference

I get in at 3:15 at O'hare, and going to the Sheraton. Please look for mee too, as I would love to share a ride. The rest of my cluster is getting in hours before me!!!!

I am on the list the Ann sent out - I will be O'Hare at approximately 3:15 Flight 86 from Dallas. My Cell is (214) 991-6352

1. What is the best way to get from O'Hare Airport to my hotel on Sunday?

The most convenient way to get from O'Hare Airport to your hotel on Sunday is by taking a taxi or using a ride-sharing service. There are also shuttle services available, but they may take longer depending on your specific destination.

2. Is there a shuttle service from O'Hare Airport to downtown Chicago on Sunday?

Yes, there are several shuttle services available from O'Hare Airport to downtown Chicago on Sunday. You can also take the CTA Blue Line train, which runs directly from the airport to downtown.

3. Will there be any road closures or delays when arriving at O'Hare on Sunday?

It is possible that there may be road closures or delays due to ongoing construction or events in the area. We recommend checking the traffic and construction updates before your arrival to plan accordingly.

4. Can I rent a car at O'Hare Airport on Sunday?

Yes, there are several car rental companies located at O'Hare Airport that are open on Sundays. You can make a reservation in advance or rent a car directly at the airport upon your arrival.

5. Are there any nearby restaurants or food options at O'Hare Airport on Sunday?

Yes, there are many dining options available at O'Hare Airport on Sundays. From fast food to sit-down restaurants, you can find a variety of options to satisfy your hunger before or after your flight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kimmie
  • chef_kimmo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies