• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Arriving Ohare Wed 2Pm...going to Hilton?

In summary, the most convenient way to get from O'Hare airport to the Hilton is by taking a taxi or using a ride-sharing service. Travel time varies depending on mode of transportation and traffic conditions. The Hilton offers a complimentary shuttle service for guests, and there are car rental options available at the airport. Parking is available at the Hilton for a fee, but there may be discounts or complimentary options for event attendees.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
i have a consultant flying in to O'Hare arriving around 2pm looking to share a cab to the HIlton if anyone is arriving the same time?
Please email her at [email protected]

What about having her take the blue line (like I know what I"m talking about:p ) for $2.25?

I'm arriving Wednesday and going to the Hilton but at 11 am. Sorry!

I'll be getting to Ohare at 7:30 pm Wed. I'm going to try to find someone to share a ride with. I'll be wearing my PC shirt. Hopefully someone with PC will notice.

1. What is the best way to get from O'Hare airport to the Hilton?

The most convenient way to get from O'Hare airport to the Hilton is by taking a taxi or using a ride-sharing service such as Uber or Lyft. You can also take the CTA Blue Line train to the Rosemont station and then transfer to the hotel shuttle, but this may take longer.

2. How long does it take to travel from O'Hare to the Hilton?

The travel time from O'Hare airport to the Hilton depends on the mode of transportation and traffic conditions. By car, it typically takes around 15-20 minutes. If you take public transportation, it may take closer to 45 minutes.

3. Is there a shuttle service from O'Hare to the Hilton?

Yes, the Hilton offers a complimentary shuttle service for hotel guests from O'Hare airport to the hotel. It runs every 30 minutes and can be found at the shuttle center located between Terminals 1, 2, and 3.

4. Can I rent a car at O'Hare and drive to the Hilton?

Yes, there are several car rental companies located at O'Hare airport, including Avis, Hertz, and Enterprise. You can pick up your rental car and drive to the Hilton, which is only a short distance away.

5. Is there parking available at the Hilton?

Yes, the Hilton offers both self-parking and valet parking options for guests. Self-parking is $24 per day, and valet parking is $35 per day. However, if you are attending an event at the hotel, there may be discounted or complimentary parking options available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • tarachef1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies
Views
Kimmie