• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Refunds For Our Southwest Tickets: Philly to Chicago

In summary, Southwest offers refunds for unused tickets, but the amount and type of refund may vary. To request a refund, you can call their customer service or fill out a form on their website. There are no fees for requesting a refund for an unused ticket, but there may be a fee for non-refundable tickets. Refunds may take 7-14 business days if requested online and 4-6 weeks if requested over the phone. If you used points or a travel voucher to purchase your ticket, you can still request a refund, but it will be issued in the form of points or a travel voucher. The amount of the refund will depend on the original form of payment.
PCLaurel
Gold Member
So, my Team Leader and I bought our tickets through Southwest on April 1.

Today, it looks like the one leg of our trip (Philly to Chicago) has dropped in price from $180 to $134. The return trip has not dropped from the $180 we paid.

A couple points / questions :

1) These were Wanna Get Away rates. We are looking into get the price difference refunded to us. Anyone have any experience with that? :confused:

2) If the rate drops once and you get a refund of the difference, can you do that again if the rate drops a 2nd time? :confused:

3) I wonder if this has anything to do with the holes they found in their planes...... :yuck:

4) I hope the rate for the return flight drops too! :D

pretty sure that you just get a credit to apply to another flight at a different time....That is what has happened with me in the past with southwest......I am not worried about the planes at all....I fly minimum 3 times per year sometimes 6 times....Southwest has one of the lowest issues with plane problems out of all of the carriers. I looked it up. You can do the search as well in any search engine....Good Luck!

I just checked and the cheapest Southwest price was $176.

1. Can I receive a refund for my Southwest ticket?

Yes, Southwest offers a refund for unused tickets. However, the amount of the refund and the type of refund may vary depending on the ticket type and the reason for the cancellation.

2. How do I request a refund for my Southwest ticket?

You can request a refund by calling Southwest's customer service at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA or by visiting their website and filling out a refund request form. You will need to provide your ticket information and the reason for the refund request.

3. Are there any fees for requesting a refund for my Southwest ticket?

There are no fees for requesting a refund for an unused Southwest ticket. However, if you are requesting a refund for a non-refundable ticket, there may be a fee associated with the cancellation.

4. How long does it take to receive a refund for my Southwest ticket?

The refund processing time may vary, but you can expect to receive your refund within 7-14 business days if you requested it online or 4-6 weeks if you requested it over the phone. If you paid for your ticket with a credit card, it may take longer for the refund to appear on your statement.

5. Can I receive a refund for my Southwest ticket if I used points or a travel voucher to purchase it?

If you used points or a travel voucher to purchase your Southwest ticket, you can still request a refund. However, the refund will be issued in the form of points or a travel voucher, not cash. The amount of the refund will also be based on the original form of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered_chef_swva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
khergatt
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • ChefCKHall