• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Serve at My Kelly's Kids Open House?

I won't really be demoing anything-just serving the food and having the tools and catalogs on display.
leannvv
I am doing an open house with a Kelly's Kids rep. Basically I will set up the tools in the kitchen and have catalogs available etc. My question is- what should I make for food? It is a 1-5 time slot. I don't want to have to continually keep making food, though prep ahead and pop in the oven a couple times is fine.
Suggestions? Thank you!

I like this one...I like to do the Profiterole Puffs. You can make as many puffs as you need ahead of time. I make the filling and load my Easy Accent Decorator. Then I can just pull the puffs and fill as needed. Plus the Chillzane Rectangular Server keeps them cool as they sit out. HTH

Becca

Becca115 said:
I like to do the Profiterole Puffs. You can make as many puffs as you need ahead of time. I make the filling and load my Easy Accent Decorator. Then I can just pull the puffs and fill as needed. Plus the Chillzane Rectangular Server keeps them cool as they sit out. HTH

Becca
and you forgot to mention how DELICIOUS they are!!!

dannyzmom said:
and you forgot to mention how DELICIOUS they are!!!

Oh yeah, that too!! :D

Well, they sound great, but I don't have the chillzane nor the decorator.
Other ideas, ladies and gents?? :)

Oreo Truffles are YUMMY and easy. You could just keep them on a cookie sheet in the freezer and pull out as needed.

Last edited:
i couldn't find the recipe for oreo truffles, would you mind posting it if you have it or sending it to me directly. thank you

Garden Ranch Pizza? I did this for an open house, the stone keeps the pizza warm an you could assemble more pizzas as needed.

Oreo Truffles is so easy1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
1 package of oreo cookiessmash the cookies using the food chopper, add to softened cream chese and mix together. scoop out into little balls using small scoop. Place on a cookie sheet and stick in the freezer for about 20 minutes to harden. Melt white almond bark in your micro cooker (stir it every so often so it doesn't burn), dip your cold tuffles into the melted almond bark and place back on cookie sheet. Stick back in the freezer until almond bark is set. Pull out as needed. I made these for a show one night and I think within about 5 minutes of putting them out, they were gone. The recipe itself makes around 24 truffles...so double if necessary!

I like the Apple Berry Salsa (All the Best) with Cinnamon Chips.

mandydollie said:
Oreo Truffles is so easy

1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
1 package of oreo cookies

smash the cookies using the food chopper, add to softened cream chese and mix together. scoop out into little balls using small scoop. Place on a cookie sheet and stick in the freezer for about 20 minutes to harden. Melt white almond bark in your micro cooker (stir it every so often so it doesn't burn), dip your cold tuffles into the melted almond bark and place back on cookie sheet. Stick back in the freezer until almond bark is set. Pull out as needed.

I made these for a show one night and I think within about 5 minutes of putting them out, they were gone.

Is this recipe in any of the Pampered Chef cookbooks? Sounds yummy....:)

I don't know if it's a PC recipe of not... I found it on this site.

mandydollie said:
I don't know if it's a PC recipe of not... I found it on this site.

I'm pretty sure it's a Kraft Foods recipe. It's in their Food and Family magazine this month. :)

we make these all the time
Oreos come in so many flavors and the filling in colors now you can have many varieties and they are cheap to make. I give them in my Christmas goodie baskets.
Drizzle the tops with colored Wilton candy melts or chopped nuts, colored sugars, sprinkles, cake confetti (sorry can't remmber the name the little designs we sold a few years ago at Halloween) my kid have always called them cake confetti.

When I have "shows" like that, I make something ahead of time, the Oreo Truffles sound good! So, do all the other suggestions, that way people can have a sample of a PC recipe, but then I get things like; a lime, cucumber, onion, that way I can demo the tools.

Good luck! I am sure it will a success!
Jaye

I won't really be demoing anything-just serving the food and having the tools and catalogs on display.
I was thinking of the truffles now :) and some kind of dip and chips?

1. How can I submit a suggestion to Pampered Chef?

To submit a suggestion, simply visit our website and fill out the "Contact Us" form. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant who will be happy to pass along your suggestion to our team.

2. How long does it typically take for suggestions to be reviewed and implemented?

Our team reviews suggestions on a regular basis and strives to implement them as quickly as possible. However, the timeline for implementation can vary depending on a variety of factors. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to continuously improve our products and services.

3. Are there any specific guidelines or criteria for submitting suggestions?

While we welcome all suggestions, we do ask that they are relevant to our products, services, and brand. Additionally, we ask that suggestions are respectful and constructive in nature.

4. Will I receive credit or compensation for my suggestion if it is implemented?

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide credit or compensation for suggestions that are implemented. However, we greatly appreciate your input and will make sure to acknowledge your contribution when possible.

5. Can I submit multiple suggestions at once?

Yes, you are welcome to submit multiple suggestions at once. However, we do ask that each suggestion is submitted separately to ensure that all ideas are properly reviewed and considered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
cookinmelissa