• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What products are being retired and how can I get them before they're gone?

An August show will be able to only order out of the retiring products until the end of September. Make sure to put it in as an August show to get the best deal.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
:D Hey guys! As soon as I found out about the retiring products, (last week in July) I sent an e-mail out to my customers (I don't do snail mail) to let them know. Well, it's been a good 2 weeks and in the last 2 days, I've received $311 in orders! One of them was a phone call last night and she asked if all the Generation II was really going out of stock. :eek: I said Yes, the entire line so she asked, "Well how much is the biggest set?" Excitedly, I said $195 and she said "I've been wanting it for quite some time so I'll take that and the lid that is seperate!":D :D :D I can't believe it!! I hung up the phone and ran into my husband all excited and he was so excited too! He then congratulated me and said that I'm doing such a great job with this!:D
I'm sorry to post this but I was too excited to not share! :D Make sure you get those e-mails out and really talk about those retiring products!!!;)

Don't be sorry to post it! That's great!!! Good for you. I really think the newsletters pay off too. I haven't had orders for the retiring products yet, but it does keep your name in front of others. I sold a lot of retiring products at my show last night-including some changing products because I told about the price difference & let them see pictures of the new products so they could choose between them. Great job-I hope you get more orders!

I also sent out a newsletter with the retiring products. I received an email requesting the 10 piece Gen II set. I still can't believe they are getting rid of it. It is very economical. A lot of people can't get past the price of the other sets....even though they are life-time guaranteed. I personally use the Gen II set. I also bought a set for my brother when he got married. They love it. I honestly can't say that I like the executive or Prof. set any better. Yes, they are heavier, but I can't tell that much difference when I am cooking.

Congratulations!!That is so great for you. I have sent mine out but not with good luck.

I wish they would not retire the Gen II either. I want that set so bad but cannot afford it right now with trying to buy some new fall samples to show off. And although I love the other set I cannot, even as a consultant, wrap my mind around spending that much! Although we can push the lifetime guarantee it is still a big chunk of change to get the ohter sets even if you host a show.

Good job on getting the extra sales!!!! :)

jrstephens said:
...I wish they would not retire the Gen II either. I want that set so bad but cannot afford it right now with trying to buy some new fall samples to show off. And although I love the other set I cannot, even as a consultant, wrap my mind around spending that much! Although we can push the lifetime guarantee it is still a big chunk of change to get the ohter sets even if you host a show....

Remember that you can order the Gen II through the end of Sept. The last two weeks of Sept. I always do a "last chance" sale, announcing again the retired products. I'm always able to put together at least a small show...If you worked it (maybe one of those "Friday Phone Sales") and put together a $300 show, you could get the Gen II set for 1/2 off, plus your other hostess benefits (bowl or Microplane, FPV, etc.), plus earn commission on the show! Just make sure you put it in as an August show.

You may have already thought about that, but thought I would share just in case!

I thought that the retired products were avaialble until the end of AUGUST

Explanation
mrssyvo said:
I thought that the retired products were avaialble until the end of AUGUST

Technically, yes. However, we have until the end of the following month to close a show. For example, Suzie hosted a show at the end of July, but due to a family emergency requiring her to go out of town, was unable to close her show until August 17 (a situation I am in right now :eek: ). She actually would have until the end of August to close out her show and still receive the July specials for herself and her guests.

An August show will be able to only order out of the S/S catalog, no matter when it closes, but you do have until the End of September to actually close it.

One of the things I like so much about TPC is they do allow time for shows to close. I've had a show at the end of the month with a different company, and I had no time. I had to have it closed right away in order to get the specials I wanted.

I hope that makes sense!

thanks! I assumed that since the products were retiring we had to submit those by the end of august regardless of what we could o other months. i am glad to know that. that give me a little longer to save some money. i am collecting orders now and maybe this way i can keep collecting them. thanks for the info! the knowledge out on this site is so helpful! i am going to try to sale some discontinued items at my fall open house too.

You do risk items running out the longer you wait, just FYI. You also have to be sure that your show or individual order is DATED for August.

Great idea...I did my newsletter already but I have been thinking of doing a "last chance" email around next Tuesday or so and this has convinced me. You never know!

What is the purpose of the monthly newsletters from Pampered Chef?

The monthly newsletters from Pampered Chef are designed to keep our customers informed about the latest products, recipes, and specials. They also provide helpful tips and tricks for using our products in the kitchen.

How can I sign up to receive the monthly newsletters?

You can sign up to receive our monthly newsletters by creating an account on our website and opting in to receive emails. You can also sign up at any Pampered Chef party or by contacting your consultant.

Do I have to pay to receive the monthly newsletters?

No, our monthly newsletters are completely free. We value our customers and want to provide them with valuable information and updates at no cost.

Can I customize the content I receive in the monthly newsletters?

Yes, you can customize the content you receive by updating your preferences in your account on our website. You can choose which topics you are most interested in and only receive relevant content.

What should I do if I am not receiving the monthly newsletters?

If you are not receiving the monthly newsletters, please check your spam or junk folder in case they were filtered there. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in ensuring you are subscribed to receive the newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
vonfirmath
  • dannyzmom