• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Networking Paying Off for this Newbie PC Consultant?

In summary, Donna had an ad in the base newsletter and someone approached her to book a show. She also received an email from someone interested in ordering from her website. She is excited to get started with PC and is waiting for her kit and debit card to arrive.
DMB75
At the end of last week I put an ad in our little base newsletters that gets e-mailed to all the military people on base. I was so excited to see it when it finally came out. Today I was walking down the hall in our main building on base and for the first time someone came up to me and said that his wife wanted to contact me to book a show. :D It was the first time that someone stopped me and asked me about PC without me approaching them. I was so excited.

Then when I got home I had an e-mail from another lady asking me for my website address so she could order under one of my hosts for next month. I had to reply back and let her know that I would send her the link as soon as I get it.

now if only my kit would arrive and my debit card would process......

Donna

Congratulations Donna!

kris
(fellow APO-er)

Oh my Donna! That is an awesome Day!! Get used to it, PC is widely known!!!:D

DMB75 said:
At the end of last week I put an ad in our little base newsletters that gets e-mailed to all the military people on base. I was so excited to see it when it finally came out. Today I was walking down the hall in our main building on base and for the first time someone came up to me and said that his wife wanted to contact me to book a show. :D It was the first time that someone stopped me and asked me about PC without me approaching them. I was so excited.

Then when I got home I had an e-mail from another lady asking me for my website address so she could order under one of my hosts for next month. I had to reply back and let her know that I would send her the link as soon as I get it.

now if only my kit would arrive and my debit card would process......

Donna

Good news is as soon as you get the debit card, setting up your whole website only takes about 10-15 minutes max.! :)

What a great day indeed! Sounds like you are off to a great start!

Great job Donna! Keep up the good work and keeping working the PC.

What is "Very Good Day for a Newbie"?

"Very Good Day for a Newbie" is a cookbook that is designed specifically for individuals who are new to cooking or are looking to improve their cooking skills. It features easy-to-follow recipes with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for beginners.

Is "Very Good Day for a Newbie" suitable for experienced cooks as well?

While "Very Good Day for a Newbie" is primarily geared towards beginners, it can also be a great resource for experienced cooks who are looking for simple and delicious recipes. The cookbook offers a variety of recipes that can appeal to a wide range of cooking skill levels.

What types of recipes are included in "Very Good Day for a Newbie"?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. It also offers recipes for appetizers, side dishes, and snacks. All of the recipes are easy to follow and require basic cooking skills and ingredients.

Are there any dietary restrictions catered to in "Very Good Day for a Newbie"?

Yes, "Very Good Day for a Newbie" offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. The cookbook also includes tips for modifying recipes to fit specific dietary needs.

Can I purchase "Very Good Day for a Newbie" directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Very Good Day for a Newbie" is available for purchase on our website or through one of our independent consultants. You can also find it at select retail locations. We recommend purchasing directly from Pampered Chef to ensure you are getting a genuine copy of the cookbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • Donna Fulcher
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies