• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What exciting announcements await at our training next week?

In summary, Carolyn is trying to create flyers for a team meeting and is having trouble uploading her files.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am getting ready to mail out my monthly team newsletter & recognition report and I am thinking I'd like to enclose something REALLY bright and bold to tell everyone (except Jilleysue who already knows- LOL) about the new announcements...well, lemme rephrase that - not to actually TELL them about everything but to tell that that there ARE big announcements and ot encourage them to come to the meeting next week to hear abotu them. Know what I mean?
Something to say "come to our training next week to hear about the 47 new products - the exciting new enhancements to the Super Starter Kit and to learn where The Pampered Chef is sending us for our latest incentive trip" blah blah blah...

I am SO not good at putting these things together - anyone have any ideas?

Carolyn,

Here is a sample you can use if you want. Just fill in the date, time, and location of the meeting, as well as your name. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• team meeting flyer.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 446
Heather - that is EXACTLY what I was looking for - thank you SO much!!

Anytime! I have way too much fun creating flyers ans stuff, so feel free to let me know if you need any help with them anytime. I have found so many great ones here that I have just updated. I love the fact that everyone is so great about sharing.

where in South Florida are you?

pcheframsey said:
Anytime! I have way too much fun creating flyers ans stuff, so feel free to let me know if you need any help with them anytime. I have found so many great ones here that I have just updated. I love the fact that everyone is so great about sharing.

where in South Florida are you?

I am in Broward County - I would love to see some of your updated flyers if you feel like posting them.
Where is Oviedo FL?

Oviedo is just north of Orlando in Seminole County.

I'm having a problem uploading my files right now, so I'll have to do it later. Sorry. I'll let you know when I'm finally able to get them uploaded.

Related to What exciting announcements await at our training next week?

1. What is an "Insert for Monthly Newsletter" and how can it benefit me?

An "Insert for Monthly Newsletter" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to share new products, upcoming events, and special offers with our customers. By including this insert in your monthly newsletter, you can keep your customers updated and engaged with our latest offerings.

2. How often do you release new "Inserts for Monthly Newsletter"?

We release new "Inserts for Monthly Newsletter" every month to coincide with your newsletter publication. This ensures that you have fresh and relevant content to share with your customers each month.

3. Can I customize the "Insert for Monthly Newsletter" to fit my personal brand?

Yes, you can customize the "Insert for Monthly Newsletter" with your personal brand by including your logo and contact information. This allows you to maintain a consistent brand image while promoting Pampered Chef products.

4. How do I access the "Insert for Monthly Newsletter"?

The "Insert for Monthly Newsletter" can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and navigate to the "Marketing" section where you will find the latest insert available for download.

5. Are there any restrictions on how I can use the "Insert for Monthly Newsletter"?

There are no restrictions on how you can use the "Insert for Monthly Newsletter". However, we do ask that you only use it for promoting Pampered Chef products and events. Additionally, please do not alter the content or design of the insert without prior approval from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies