• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newsletter Sent = Money in Your Pocket!!!

But last week I had a outside orderer on the phone who does not use email so I offered to mail her an order form.She said she would take it and I am excited to have her as a customer!I always offer to send an order form to people who don't use email.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
So, you know everywhere we read "Keep your name in front of your customers" Well, I send out my newsletter last month and I had someone reply that they wanted me to send them a catalog. Well of course I did and I emailed them back last night and asked if they saw anything in the catalog that they want or need.

Well, she emailed back and said that her total is $544 and wants to know what the tax is on that!!!:eek: WHAT??

I'm just so excited I had to share!!!!!:D

Make it into a show - give her some free & half off product, and you will have a customer for life!

Congratulations on that - and you know what? She may have had a $544 wishlist that just sat there doing nothing, but you followed up, and it turned into a $544 order! Whoo Hooo For You!

Recruit Her!!!

Congrats!!!

That is SO WONDERFUL! Congratulations!

WOW! A $544 order, recruit her. If she wants that much she would definately benefit :D

Well, I initially thought that I would use that order and then give her the benefits towards it but maybe I should recruit her!!! I'll let you know. I don't have her number so I'm waiting for her to email me back!!!

Thanks guys!!:D

Man, what I would give for a phone call like that!!

Congratulations!! You are on a roll!!

I have been wanting to get my act together and e-mail newsletters. You have now convinced me to JUST DO IT!!!! Congratulations ... the follow up really closed it. GREAT JOB!!!!:)

I strongly recommend doing email newsletters - I have regular customers who contact me generally after I've sent them to place orders. And I include a recipe with mine and a lot of people will say they look forward to getting my recipe.

Nice! How sweet is that! I definitely believe in newsletters each month, whether or not they read them is ??? but at least my name gets in front 0f them every month!

Me too...I need to get my May letter out still, just way too much going on!!

I had a person who occasionally ordered from me. She receives my mailed newsletter. She called me the first week of April because she was interested in the Trifle Bowl. She decided that she would do a show. (She NEVER does shows.) We decided on an open house. It was set for last Saturday.

She called me a week before the show and asked if it was possible to book from your own show. She had decided that she liked the pink HWC bowls. I told her that was just fine. We decided on a catalog show for May, and I said I'd set up a separate area for people to order May products in addition to what they were ordering at her open house.

We closed her April show on Monday. Total guest sales: $1,013; commissionable sales: $1,074! And, she already has $123 in sales for her May catalog show.

All this from a newsletter. Definitely worth the 39 cents.

When I did my expo this weekend, I received quite a few comments on my newsletter. It does work, I just can't believe it took me so long to get started.

Do you think the email newsletter or mailed newsletter works the best?

Last edited:
I ALWAYS do email, Ive never done snail mail. Just my preference. It gets too costly to do snail mail.

I give people a choice. I live in a very rural area, and many of my customers don't have computers/internet access.

Does this take you awhile Rae? I mean, after 3 years of you selling PC, how many people do you snail mail?:confused:

Well, I just started doing a newsletter last fall. This month I emailed oodles, but only sent out 12 via USPS.

My newsletters are virtually identical, so it's mostly just cut and paste and printing labels.

Okay thanks Rae!

I am definitely liking this idea.................do you have samples or what do i need to do

thanks

another question do you just send them to past customers or everybody in my contacts list???

I have a section of my survey slip where people can indicate that they want to receive my newsletter and whether by email or USPS. I only send to people who ask for them.

brendaivette said:
another question do you just send them to past customers or everybody in my contacts list???

Everybody Brenda!! Everybody!!!

Check the newsletter section on this site. There are quite a few ladies who so graciously share all their hard work into putting together a newsletter each month.

yeah me!I use Tasty Tidbit's and love it and have many customers say they read it every month.
But last week I had a outside orderer on the phone who does not use email so I offered to send her a paper newsletter (which I never never do)
I used Rita's from here (which is especially great for snail mail- 1 page)
She called me yesterday to set up a wedding registry for her son and future DIL !
$.39 WELL SPENT!!!
I will from now on offer a paper newsletter to those who aren't email savvy !
btw- her outside order was for $157 !

PampMomof3 said:
So, you know everywhere we read "Keep your name in front of your customers" Well, I send out my newsletter last month and I had someone reply that they wanted me to send them a catalog. Well of course I did and I emailed them back last night and asked if they saw anything in the catalog that they want or need.

Well, she emailed back and said that her total is $544 and wants to know what the tax is on that!!!:eek: WHAT??

I'm just so excited I had to share!!!!!:D

Oh my gosh! Keep us posted. :)

its_me_susan said:
Oh my gosh! Keep us posted. :)

Too funny Susan! So I emailed her telling her she would get all kinds of host benefits and she emailed back saying that she was embarrassed because here order was only $54!:eek:

Oh well, I still got an order!!!:D

And, your heartbeat returned to normal, Kristi !! Look how many of us you inspired, tho! ;)

Yes it did Sallie!! I was on such a high coming on here and calling my hubby at work!!! Oh well!

My daughter would say: "Next time, Gadget!" So, we should continue this thread and see who gets the highest order from their newsletter for May.

I'll be watching, and I hope it is you (or me :) ) Kristi

Thank you Kristi for starting this thread. I was so unsure about doing a newsletter, one because I'm just not that gifted with all things electronic, but I figured what the heck. Found some great ideas on here for a newsletter, had a friend check it and sent it to my small (but hopefully growing) list of contacts. And lo and behold, this afternoon I got my first order from it!! Granted it is not a $500 order or even a $50 one (she ordered TTA), but it is more than I had this morning! AND I wouldn't have it at all probably if I had not sent the newsletter and put my name and PC in front of her again!
All of you guys are so awesome with the support/encouragement/ideas that you share! Just wanted to share how it is helping me!

pamperedalf said:
When I did my expo this weekend, I received quite a few comments on my newsletter. It does work, I just can't believe it took me so long to get started.

Please post so the rest of us can see...

1. What is the purpose of sending out a newsletter as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The purpose of sending out a newsletter as a Pampered Chef consultant is to keep your name and products in front of your customers. This helps to increase brand awareness and potentially lead to more sales in the future.

2. How often should I send out a newsletter to my customers?

It is recommended to send out a newsletter to your customers at least once a month. This will help to maintain regular communication and keep your products fresh in their minds.

3. How can sending out a newsletter lead to more sales?

Sending out a newsletter can lead to more sales by reminding customers of your products and potentially sparking their interest in making a purchase. It also allows you to showcase new products and promotions that may entice customers to buy.

4. What should I include in my newsletter as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your newsletter should include information about new products, promotions, upcoming events, and any relevant updates or news about your business. You can also include recipes, cooking tips, and other helpful content related to your products.

5. How should I handle a customer who responds to my newsletter with a large order?

Congratulations on receiving a large order from a customer! When this happens, it's important to respond promptly and professionally. Make sure to thank them for their order and provide them with any necessary information, such as shipping and tax costs. You can also offer to assist them with any questions or additional products they may need. This is a great opportunity to build a stronger relationship with your customer and potentially gain repeat business in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PamperedchefDaly