• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Shortest Job You've Ever Had?

I was a hostess at SHOOTERS in Fort Lauderdale when I first moved down here for 8 hours. Um...no..rude people...hateful people. Seriously not a place for me. I was ready kill SOMEONE!!! Most of my jobs last a very long time..that was seriously the shortest!!!!Um...I was a hostess at SHOOTERS in Fort Lauderdale when I first moved down here for 8 hours. Um...no..rude people...hateful people. Seriously not a place for me. I was ready kill SOMEONE!!! Most of my jobs last a very long time..that was seriously the shortest!!!!
Anne, did you happen to work for RGIS? LOL, I'm just asking b/c we just did our inventory where I work so those people were extremely scary. some looked like they came from outer space...lol. And all the managers had the old billy ray cirus(sp?) hair cut going on. Can't remember what you call that style right now. Anyways, my shortest job was like 2 hours. I tried to do telemarketing??? not sure why, i hate when those people call.

tiffanypc05 said:
. And all the managers had the old billy ray cirus(sp?) hair cut going on. Can't remember what you call that style right now.
That would be a mullet.

Business in the front. Party in the back. LOL

tiffanypc05 said:
Anne, did you happen to work for RGIS? LOL, I'm just asking b/c we just did our inventory where I work so those people were extremely scary. some looked like they came from outer space...lol. And all the managers had the old billy ray cirus(sp?) hair cut going on. Can't remember what you call that style right now. Anyways, my shortest job was like 2 hours. I tried to do telemarketing??? not sure why, i hate when those people call.

I think they call it a mullet or something...LOL

<h2>1. What was the shortest job you've ever had?</h2><p>The shortest job I've ever had was working for an inventory company. I only did one job and it lasted for three hours.</p><h2>2. What was your role at the inventory company?</h2><p>I was hired as a temporary worker to assist with inventory counting and tracking.</p><h2>3. Why did you only work for three hours?</h2><p>I only worked for three hours because I found my coworkers to be scary and the work environment made me uncomfortable.</p><h2>4. What was the work environment like?</h2><p>The work environment was not ideal. We had to meet in a vacant parking lot in the middle of the night, which added to the discomfort and unease I felt working for the company.</p><h2>5. Did you have any prior experience in inventory or similar work?</h2><p>No, I did not have any prior experience in inventory or similar work. This was my first and only job with an inventory company.</p>

1. What was the shortest job you've ever had?

The shortest job I've ever had was working for an inventory company. I only did one job and it lasted for three hours.

2. What was your role at the inventory company?

I was hired as a temporary worker to assist with inventory counting and tracking.

3. Why did you only work for three hours?

I only worked for three hours because I found my coworkers to be scary and the work environment made me uncomfortable.

4. What was the work environment like?

The work environment was not ideal. We had to meet in a vacant parking lot in the middle of the night, which added to the discomfort and unease I felt working for the company.

5. Did you have any prior experience in inventory or similar work?

No, I did not have any prior experience in inventory or similar work. This was my first and only job with an inventory company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbachen
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies