• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the offer for free food on Election Day and where can it be found?

In summary, this article talks about how people in some places are not allowed to get free stuff on election day. The article includes a list of different places where people can get free stuff.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I just found this posted on Amazon. Why not get rewarded for voting, right?
http://www.aldenteblog.com/2008/11/free-food-on-el.html

Free coffee for me! Yeah!

Thanks for that Jane!!!

I guess I should have said Free Food for everyone except in California! Sorry if that's you!

i LOVE the starbucks commercial on tv. i usually fast forward through the commercials but this one made me rewind & see what it had to say. if youve seen it --- i like the line "what if we cared as much on nov 5th, as we care on nov 4th? what if we cared all of the time, like we care some of the time?"

that's nice, but we don't have a Starbucks, Ben and Jerrys or a Krispy Creme withing 100 miles of us...lol

Oh, it's not for you either then. How about the Tatoo parlor? Ha! In all reality, I'm going to have to drive quite a ways (not 100 miles, but still) to get to any either.

janezapchef said:
Oh, it's not for you either then. How about the Tatoo parlor? Ha! In all reality, I'm going to have to drive quite a ways (not 100 miles, but still) to get to any either.

you apparently arent from washington where there is a starbucks on every block. if its not on every block, then its atleast every other block. i can go to one starbucks in the morning for my free coffee, another starbucks at lunch for a free coffee & another one on my way home and no one would ever know it was my 3rd cup of free coffee.

BUMMER! I mailed in my vote (did absentee vote cuz of pregnancy) and don't get a sticker!!

Starbucks said, "Just walk into any Starbucks and tell us you voted."

My roomate didn't get a sticker either ... I will ... but I don't drink coffee. But I may need some with the late night we'll have ...

Free food???
Has Obama been elected ALREADY????

Wait about 12 more hours and we can celebrate that Steph!! Hip Hip Hooray!!

Yeah I like free stuff, especially when someone else is paying for it because I'm too lazy to do it myself... Can't wait for that one.

That is hilarious

Rut-ro! I guess I better vote early before something gets done to stop this! By the way, I just heard Chik-fil-A is giving sandwiches away in this area -- other stuff in other areas.

Shawnna said:
that's nice, but we don't have a Starbucks, Ben and Jerrys or a Krispy Creme withing 100 miles of us...lol

We have all three, but we're in California!

chefsteph07 said:
Yeah I like free stuff, especially when someone else is paying for it because I'm too lazy to do it myself... Can't wait for that one.

Steph I hope you're okay. I've been noticing in several of your posts you have either been outright rude, plain pessimistic, or just plain unhappy. I will pray for you, dear!

Cheer up...life's too short!;)

I'm absolutely fine, thank you!

Related to What is the offer for free food on Election Day and where can it be found?

What is "Free Food on Election Day!"?

"Free Food on Election Day!" is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free meal with the purchase of a designated product on Election Day.

When is "Free Food on Election Day!" available?

The promotion is only available on Election Day, which typically falls on the first Tuesday of November in the United States.

Which products are eligible for the "Free Food on Election Day!" promotion?

The specific products eligible for the promotion may vary each year, but they will be clearly marked on our website and in our catalogs. Customers can also check with their local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Do I need to show proof of voting to receive the free meal?

No, we do not require customers to show proof of voting. However, we encourage everyone to exercise their right to vote on Election Day.

Can I use other discounts or promotions in conjunction with "Free Food on Election Day!"?

Unfortunately, no. Our promotions cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Only one promotion or discount can be applied per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies