• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the document my Director gave me for host packet preparation?

In summary, to request a host packet for a Pampered Chef party, contact your consultant through phone, email, or social media. The packet typically includes invitations, order forms, catalogs, and product samples, as well as tips for hosting a successful party. It is recommended to request the packet 1-2 weeks before the party date. The materials in the packet can be customized with the help of your consultant. Host packets are provided free of charge, with the consultant covering the cost of materials and shipping.
Symara
Gold Member
I'm looking for a document my Director gave me coppies of and I did not make any before I gave out the last one. She hasn't had a chance to e-mail it to me and I need to get a host packet out today!

She said she found it here. Here is the description:

It has want the host should do at different times before the show.
There is a line where you can write in the approximate dates that they should be done.

I don't remember the title of it, but I tried to do a search, but if I type in host there are just toooooooo many documents to go through. Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about.

bump - not showing up on recent threads

Is this what you want.

Trish in Txas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Host Info Sheet.doc
    35 KB · Views: 444
Unfortunately, no... I have that one.

It's the one you actually give the host that tells them what to do.

bump for the afternoon crowd

BTW...I tried "checklist" as my search to come up with these...HTH!

Thanks Nicole, that was it. Hers was in a different format, but that's good enough for me!!!!

I appreciate it.

Related to What is the document my Director gave me for host packet preparation?

1. How do I request a host packet?

To request a host packet, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant either via phone, email, or social media. They will be happy to assist you in getting a host packet sent to you as soon as possible.

2. What is included in a host packet?

A host packet typically includes all the necessary information and materials for hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as invitations, order forms, catalogs, and product samples. It may also include tips and suggestions for hosting a successful party.

3. Is there a deadline for requesting a host packet?

While there is no set deadline for requesting a host packet, it is recommended to reach out to your consultant at least 1-2 weeks before your desired party date. This allows enough time for the packet to be prepared and mailed to you.

4. Can I customize the materials in my host packet?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to customize the materials in your host packet to better suit your party theme or preferences. They will do their best to accommodate any requests you may have.

5. Do I have to pay for a host packet?

No, host packets are provided free of charge to hosts who are hosting a Pampered Chef party. Your consultant will cover the cost of materials and shipping for the packet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisa717
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
  • pampchef.angel