• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Deadline for Submitting a November Show for Spring Products?

In summary, the deadline for hosting a November show is typically November 30th, but it is best to confirm with your consultant for any specific deadlines. If you missed the deadline, you can still host a show by contacting your consultant to discuss your options. Hosting a November show has many benefits, such as earning free and discounted products and getting a head start on holiday shopping. You do not have to host a physical party, as your consultant can help you set up a virtual show. If you need to cancel your November show, be sure to let your consultant know as soon as possible to explore alternative options for earning rewards and benefits.
angelkatey
What is the last day to turn in a show for November for the Spring products?

Midnight December 5th

All Nov shows submitted by Dec.5th will count towards the spring promo. Today is the deadline for your Nov. commission. Donna

Related to What is the Deadline for Submitting a November Show for Spring Products?

What is the deadline for hosting a November show?

The deadline for hosting a November show is typically the last day of the month, November 30th. However, it is best to confirm with your consultant for any specific deadlines they may have.

Can I still host a November show if I missed the deadline?

While it is best to host a show before the deadline, you may still be able to host a November show if you missed the official deadline. Contact your consultant to discuss your options.

What are the benefits of hosting a November show?

Hosting a November show has many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, trying out new recipes, and getting together with friends and family during the holiday season. Plus, you can get a head start on your holiday shopping.

Do I have to host a physical party for a November show?

No, you do not have to host a physical party for a November show. Your consultant can help you set up a virtual show through social media or video conferencing platforms.

What happens if I cancel my November show?

If you need to cancel your November show, it is important to let your consultant know as soon as possible. Depending on the circumstances, they may be able to reschedule or offer alternative options for you to still earn rewards and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mbranham
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cewcooks