• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deadline for Prior Month Show Submissions

In summary, the deadline for submitting orders from a previous month's show is the 10th of the following month. If you are a consultant, you have an additional 5 days after the deadline to submit orders. However, any orders submitted after the deadline will not count towards your previous month's sales and incentives. If you miss the deadline for submitting orders, you will not receive any sales or incentives for that previous month's show. It is important to submit orders on time to ensure you receive credit for your sales. You can submit orders from multiple previous month's shows at once, but it is recommended to submit orders for each show separately to avoid confusion. As a consultant, you can submit orders through your consultant website or by contacting our
mbranham
Gold Member
What is the deadline for turning in a show from the prior month?

mbranham said:
The 15th of the following month.
mbranham said:

Yes, it's the 15th, though the deadline for consultant rewards is always the last day of the month.

One thing I've learned (the hard way) is that if you turn in orders on 15th or the last of the month, your orders will take a long time to get shipped out. At least that's been my experience. So I've started closing shows like the 26th (today) for the end of the month where possible.

Hi there! Thank you for your question. The deadline for turning in a show from the prior month is typically the 10th of the following month. However, it is always best to check with your team leader or the corporate office for any specific deadlines or changes. Thank you for being a part of our Pampered Chef family!

What is the deadline for submitting orders from a previous month's show?

The deadline for submitting orders from a previous month's show is the 10th of the following month.

Can I still submit orders after the deadline?

If you are a consultant, you have an additional 5 days after the deadline to submit orders. However, any orders submitted after the deadline will not count towards your previous month's sales and incentives.

What happens if I forget to submit my orders by the deadline?

If you miss the deadline for submitting orders, you will not receive any sales or incentives for that previous month's show. It is important to submit orders on time to ensure you receive credit for your sales.

Can I submit orders from multiple previous month's shows at once?

Yes, you can submit orders from multiple previous month's shows at once. However, it is recommended to submit orders for each show separately to avoid any confusion or delays in receiving credit for your sales.

How do I submit orders from a previous month's show?

As a consultant, you can submit orders through your consultant website or by contacting our support team. Make sure to have all the necessary information, such as customer name, order number, and total sales amount, before submitting your orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
littlebeans
  • chefann