• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Have You Done at No Sell Events? Not Fairs.

In summary, a "no sell event" is an event where selling products is not allowed and the focus is on promoting your brand and building relationships with potential customers. While you cannot sell products at these events, you can still bring them to showcase and demonstrate their use. Some ways to engage with attendees at a no sell event include offering samples, demonstrations, and collecting contact information for follow-up. Although making sales is not the primary goal of a no sell event, it is still possible to indirectly generate sales through interest and future opportunities. To make the most out of a no sell event, it is important to have an attractive booth display, interactive activities, a follow-up plan, and to network with other vendors and attendees.
VirginiaChef
Has anyone gone to mom's groups? Where you can do a demo, but not sell unless they ask? Would I just do a "cooking class" like any other party? The if they wanted to know anything or get info they could see me after the class??? Is this how I would go about it? I am looking at all the groups that meet in my area, and I am just wanting to know how to approach them in what way. Thanks for any help.

You know how they tell us in our demos to highlight the PRODUCTS not the ingredients? I would do the opposite at a no sell "cooking demo" event. Certainly USE your products, but focus more on the actual recipe. I always say that P. Chef sells itself, all it needs is an audience!

Yes, I have gone to mom's groups before and it can be a great way to connect with other moms and share information and resources. As for doing a demo or hosting a cooking class, it really depends on the specific group and their guidelines. Some groups may be open to having businesses come in and do demos, while others may prefer to focus on more social activities. I would suggest reaching out to the group's organizer and asking if they allow businesses to come in and do demos, and if so, what their guidelines are. It's important to respect the group's rules and not push any sales unless they specifically ask for more information. Good luck!

1. What is a "no sell event"?

A "no sell event" is an event where you are not allowed to sell products, such as at a fair or festival, but instead focus on promoting your brand and building relationships with potential customers.

2. Can I still bring products to a no sell event?

While you cannot sell products at a no sell event, you can still bring them to showcase and demonstrate their use. This can help generate interest and attract potential customers to your booth.

3. How do I engage with attendees at a no sell event?

There are many ways to engage with attendees at a no sell event, such as offering samples or hosting cooking demonstrations. You can also use the opportunity to gather contact information for follow-up after the event.

4. Will I still be able to make sales at a no sell event?

No sell events are not focused on making sales, but rather on building relationships and promoting your brand. However, you may still be able to make sales indirectly by generating interest and collecting contact information for future sales opportunities.

5. How can I make the most out of a no sell event?

To make the most out of a no sell event, it is important to have a clear and engaging booth display, offer interactive activities or demonstrations, and have a plan for follow-up after the event. It is also helpful to network with other vendors and attendees to expand your reach and potential customer base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tiffanypc05
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224