• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Stock at Fairs and Events: What You Need to Know

In summary, events with a large number of attendees and a diverse demographic, such as trade shows, craft fairs, food festivals, and community events, are best for selling Pampered Chef products. It is important to research and comply with any local laws and regulations, such as obtaining temporary sales tax or food handler's permits. Your booth or table should be eye-catching and inviting, with samples, special deals, and business cards readily available. To attract customers, you can offer free samples or demonstrations, have a raffle or giveaway, or provide informational sessions or workshops. After the event, follow up with potential customers, offer special discounts, and gather feedback for future events.
tiffanypc05
Just wondering if anyone on here keeps stock....

Do you sell it at fairs, etc.?

What do you with it if you have it?

I've got tons of stuff and wasn't sure if we were allowed to sell stuff at fairs, etc. b/c i know i've read in the recipe for success it says to keep inventory we have to order at least 6 of each item.

I purchased several "cash & carry" items for an open house that I particpated in back around the holidays. I had several Easy Openers, Season's Best, I-slice, bamboo items ...items I knew would make great stocking stuffers... and then made up some really cute gift baskets with samples of the soap, lotion, seasoning samples plus various of the cash and carry items and then priced the baskets according to what I put in each one. It worked out really well...I think people appreciated having some items there to buy, and went on to purchase larger items.

Hi there! I do keep stock, but I don't sell it at fairs or events. I mainly keep it for personal use or to give as gifts to friends and family. I haven't looked into selling at fairs or events, but I do know that some people do it successfully. As for the inventory requirements, I think it's always good to check with the company or read the terms and conditions to make sure you're following their guidelines. Hope that helps!

1. What types of events are best for selling Pampered Chef products?

We have found that events with a large number of attendees and a diverse demographic are the most successful for selling Pampered Chef products. Some examples include trade shows, craft fairs, food festivals, and community events.

2. Do I need to obtain any special permits or licenses to sell at events?

It is always important to research and comply with any local laws and regulations regarding selling at events. Some events may require vendors to have a temporary sales tax permit or a food handler's permit. Be sure to check with the event organizers for any specific requirements.

3. How should I set up my booth or table at an event?

Your booth or table should be eye-catching and inviting. Use tablecloths, banners, and displays to showcase your products. It is also helpful to have samples available for customers to try and to offer special deals or promotions. Make sure to have business cards and order forms readily available.

4. How can I attract customers to my booth at an event?

There are several ways to attract customers to your booth at an event. You can offer free samples or demonstrations of your products, have a raffle or giveaway, or provide informational sessions or workshops. It is also important to engage with potential customers and have a friendly and approachable attitude.

5. What should I do after the event is over?

After the event, be sure to follow up with any potential customers and thank them for stopping by your booth. This can be done through email, social media, or a personal phone call. You may also want to offer special discounts or promotions to encourage them to make a purchase. It is also a good idea to review your sales and gather feedback to improve for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kate Siciliano
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • noradawn
  • General Chat
Replies