• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever Done Community Service Pampered Chef Style?

In summary, the speaker has noticed a fair amount of nursing homes in their area and wants to do something nice for the workers and residents. They suggest doing a workshop or activity on the day they drop off treats for the workers. They are unsure of what to do but mention a cookie baking session or cupcake decorating class. The speaker also suggests reaching out to the nursing homes to see if they already have activities in place and offers to teach a class or lead an activity. This could potentially become a regular occurrence. Another person agrees that it is a thoughtful idea and offers suggestions for joining existing activities or offering their own talents and skills.
pctharper
Gold Member
I'm going through the local business directory and noticed a fair amount of nursing homes in the area. Of course I would like to do the Pamper A Business with the workers of the nursing homes, but what if I came up with a project to do with the residents?

I'm thinking something like on the day that I would drop off the treat for the workers I could have a workshop of some sort with the residents. I'm not sure what I could do and I don't have nearly enough PC stuff that I could give everyone their own products to use, but just something to help them pass some time. Maybe I could do just a general cookie baking session or cup cake decorating class (I'd need to figure out something for the diabetics too).

I'm not even sure if this would be allowed, but its just an idea I had. I remember when my grandfather was in a nursing home how lonely they looked just sitting around and thought this might be really nice for them. Who knows, maybe it could turn into a monthly thing!

I think that sounds like a great idea.

That's such a thoughtful idea! I'm sure the residents would really appreciate it. Maybe you could reach out to the nursing homes and see if they have any specific activities or workshops that they already do with the residents and see if you could join in on one of those. Or, if you have any talents or skills, you could offer to teach a class or lead an activity for them. I'm sure they would love to have someone new and different to interact with. And who knows, it could definitely turn into a monthly or even weekly thing if it goes well! Great idea!

1. What is "Ever Done Community Service Pampered Chef Style?"

"Ever Done Community Service Pampered Chef Style" is a program created by Pampered Chef that allows consultants and customers to give back to their communities through cooking and serving meals to those in need.

2. How can I get involved in "Ever Done Community Service Pampered Chef Style?"

You can get involved by hosting a "Cooking for a Cause" party with your Pampered Chef consultant. Your consultant will provide all the necessary tools and ingredients, and together you can prepare and serve a meal to a local charity or organization in need.

3. Can I participate in "Ever Done Community Service Pampered Chef Style" as a customer?

Yes, "Ever Done Community Service Pampered Chef Style" is open to both consultants and customers. Customers can host a "Cooking for a Cause" party or volunteer at a community service event organized by their local consultant.

4. What types of organizations can benefit from "Ever Done Community Service Pampered Chef Style?"

Any organization in need of a meal, such as homeless shelters, soup kitchens, or food banks, can benefit from "Ever Done Community Service Pampered Chef Style." You can also choose to support a cause that is close to your heart and find an organization that aligns with that cause.

5. Are there any costs associated with participating in "Ever Done Community Service Pampered Chef Style?"

There may be costs associated with purchasing ingredients for the meals, but Pampered Chef consultants often offer discounts and promotions to help offset these costs. Additionally, the satisfaction of giving back to the community far outweighs any monetary costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies