• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happens to My Banked Sales After Super Starter?

In summary, after the Super Starter period, banked sales are converted into commissionable sales, which contribute to your commission earnings for the month. Each dollar of banked sales earns you a 25% commission, which is added to your total commission. You can still use banked sales for personal purchases after the Super Starter period, but you will not earn commission on these purchases. Banked sales do not expire and will continue to roll over until they are converted into commissionable sales. However, if you do not meet the minimum sales requirement of $1,250 during Super Starter, your banked sales will be forfeited. It is crucial to make at least $1,250 in sales during Super Starter to fully utilize the banked
Chef Laurie
I'm at the end of my SS3, and I banked some extra, but probably not enough to earn a bonus package (except by some miracle between now and Tuesday night! I'm definitely getting on the phone!). I'm assuming that will all be lost after SS is over, right?

Welp, ya still get commission from it, and it goes towards your $15k career sales at least! :)

It's possible that you may still be able to earn the bonus package if you make a final push and reach your goal before the end of SS3. It's always worth trying and giving it your all. However, if you do end up not reaching the bonus package, unfortunately, it will most likely be lost after SS3 is over. It's always a good idea to set realistic goals and try your best to achieve them during the designated time frame. Good luck and keep pushing for that bonus package!

What Happens to My Banked Sales After Super Starter?

After the Super Starter period, your banked sales will be converted into commissionable sales. This means that these sales will count towards your commission earnings for the month.

How are Banked Sales Converted into Commissionable Sales?

For each dollar of banked sales, you will earn 25% commission. This commission will be added to your total commission for the month.

Can I Still Use My Banked Sales for Personal Purchases After Super Starter?

Yes, you can still use your banked sales for personal purchases after the Super Starter period. However, you will not earn commission on these purchases.

Do Banked Sales Expire?

No, banked sales do not expire. They will continue to roll over each month until they are converted into commissionable sales.

What Happens if I Don't Meet the Minimum Sales Requirement During Super Starter?

If you do not meet the minimum sales requirement of $1,250 during the Super Starter period, your banked sales will be forfeited. It is important to make at least $1,250 in sales during Super Starter to take full advantage of the banked sales program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brandi2007
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
4kids4me
  • cbord
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamG