• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Say to a Guest When....

V
vwpamperedchef
I had a guest ask me yesterday and I was quite sure how to answer. She is interested in starting a wedding registry and wanted to know what happens with the lifetime guarantee if the product is discontinued??

(Her sister wanted the professional grill pan instead of the exec because it was cheaper, and I explained the professional is being discontinued) which is how the sister started asking about the cookware.

I just replied with that eventually it will end up on the outlet. I know it wasnt the best answer...but I was hoping one of you fine ladies/gents would have the RIGHT answer.

TIA:angel:

I'm not sure, but I would think that PC would give the Exec one once they are all out of the Professional ones...

??????

Call home office they know everything! :)

I remember hearing something about they will usually have some on hand even after they are discontinued that they can do exchanges with. Then if they are out, they will give you credit towards a similar item. I would defidently send HO an email and call though to make sure.

Good question!! I have been wondering the same thing!

wadesgirl said:
I remember hearing something about they will usually have some on hand even after they are discontinued that they can do exchanges with. Then if they are out, they will give you credit towards a similar item. I would defidently send HO an email and call though to make sure.

Yes, they keep some stock on hand. I believe that if they were to run out they would replace it with the upgraded product. For example, when they run out of the professional pieces they will replace it with the executive.

As long as you have the recipt for the product and it' under warrentee then you will get it replaced , even if its been discontinued

what if it was on their registry and they didnt actually purchase it? does the registry serve as proof of receipt?

Thanks again all!

HO can look it up for them they have all that info on there wedding Registry

1. What do you mean by a "lifetime guarantee" for a product?

A lifetime guarantee means that the company guarantees the product will function properly for the lifetime of the product. If any issues arise, the company will repair or replace the product at no cost to the customer.

2. What happens if the product I purchased with a lifetime guarantee is discontinued?

In most cases, the lifetime guarantee will still be honored even if the product is discontinued. However, the company may not be able to replace the product with an identical one. They may offer a similar product or provide a refund or store credit for the original purchase price.

3. Can I still register for a discontinued product on my wedding registry?

Yes, you can still register for a discontinued product on your wedding registry. However, there is no guarantee that it will be available for purchase when your guests go to buy it. It may be helpful to have alternative options listed on your registry in case the discontinued product is no longer available.

4. Will a discontinued product eventually end up in the outlet store?

It is possible that a discontinued product will eventually end up in the outlet store. However, this is not a guarantee and it may not happen for some time. It is best to check with the company directly or keep an eye on the outlet store for any discontinued products you are interested in.

5. How can I ensure I receive the product I want with a lifetime guarantee?

If you are concerned about receiving a specific product with a lifetime guarantee, it is best to purchase it as soon as possible. This will ensure that it is in stock and available for purchase. If the product is discontinued, you may still be able to receive a similar product or a refund/store credit for the original purchase price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lilscrapmama
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kelly8
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Chef Mary Rose