• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it Magnetic? | Need to Answer a Guest Question

In summary, our cookware is made with magnetic stainless steel, making it induction compatible. This means it can be used on all types of cooktops, including induction. You can tell if your cookware is induction compatible by checking for magnetic stainless steel or an induction-compatible symbol on the bottom. The magnetic feature of our cookware is safe for all types of food and will not affect the cooking time or temperature. It will perform just as well as any other cookware on your stove.
pkd09
Silver Member
I was under the impression this product was magnetic but the description states, "includes double-sided tape and screw hole for easy mounting. Shears and screw not included'. Is it magnetic? Need to answer a guest question. Thank you

No, it's not magnetic.

Darn...I was wrong. I thought for sure it was magnetic. It should be! I did suggest maybe the guest could use magnetic tape. Thank you for answering my question so rapidly.

Related to Is it Magnetic? | Need to Answer a Guest Question

1. Is the cookware magnetic?

Yes, all of our cookware is made with magnetic stainless steel, making it induction compatible.

2. Can I use this cookware on an induction cooktop?

Yes, our cookware is designed to be used on all types of cooktops, including induction.

3. How can I tell if my cookware is induction compatible?

If your cookware is made with magnetic stainless steel or has an induction-compatible symbol on the bottom, it can be used on an induction cooktop.

4. Is the magnetic feature safe for all types of food?

Yes, the magnetic properties of our cookware do not affect the safety or quality of the food being cooked.

5. Will the magnetic feature affect the cooking time or temperature?

No, the magnetic properties of our cookware do not affect the cooking time or temperature. It will perform just as well as any other cookware on your stove.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Debala715
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • KWilliams2329
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • Jules711