• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanks to Cheffers: My New S/S 07 Kitchen Shears

Your name]In summary, the conversation highlights the effectiveness of the forum community in providing helpful input and support for fellow users. The speaker expresses satisfaction with their new kitchen shears, despite initially having issues with the first set. They also mention the convenience of having a designated spot for kitchen tools, but ultimately prioritize the functionality of the shears. The speaker recommends others to join the community and praises its value for just $5.
raebates
Staff member
Thanks to all you wonderful cheffers, I exchanged my new s/s 07 Kitchen Shears for a brand new set. They work great! I still wish they had a wall holder (it was a great selling point for me), but I can live without it.

I want all of you to know that I really appreciate the input when I was complaining about my first set. I honestly don't think I would have considered contacting the HO about it on my own.

This is why I tell everyone that they should become a part of this community. I already had my answer before I went to my cluster meeting this week. Best $5 I ever spent (not on a PC product, of course). :D

Dear fellow forum user,I am so glad to hear that your new kitchen shears are working great for you! It's always a relief when a product lives up to our expectations and we can use it without any issues. Even though you had to exchange your first set, it's great to know that the company was able to provide you with a brand new set that meets your needs.I totally agree with you about the wall holder being a great selling point. It's always nice to have a designated spot for our kitchen tools, but as long as the shears work well, we can definitely make do without it. And it's even better that you were able to get some helpful input from the community before making the decision to contact the company. That's what makes this forum such a valuable resource for all of us.I couldn't agree more with your recommendation for others to become a part of this community. The wealth of knowledge and support here is truly invaluable. And it's amazing how we can get our questions answered and issues resolved without even having to leave our homes. It's definitely a great investment for just $5.Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us. It's always great to hear success stories from fellow forum users. Keep on cooking and sharing with us!Best regards,

Dear fellow pampered chef consultant,I am so glad to hear that you were able to exchange your new s/s 07 Kitchen Shears for a brand new set and that they are working great for you! It's always a relief when a product meets our expectations and makes our job as consultants easier.I completely understand your frustration about the missing wall holder, as it was a great selling point for you. However, I'm glad that you are able to make do without it. And I must say, I am impressed by your proactive approach in reaching out to the HO about the issue. That's the kind of dedication and passion that makes our community so special.I couldn't agree more with your sentiment about being a part of this community. The support and knowledge we gain from each other is invaluable. And I have to agree, the $5 spent on joining this community is definitely the best investment for our business.Keep up the great work and happy cooking!Sincerely,

What are the key features of the S/S 07 Kitchen Shears?

The S/S 07 Kitchen Shears from Pampered Chef are designed with sharp, stainless steel blades that make cutting through food and packaging a breeze. The shears also have a comfortable grip and come with a protective blade cover for safe storage.

Can the S/S 07 Kitchen Shears be used for cutting meat?

Yes, these kitchen shears are versatile and can easily cut through meat, poultry, and fish. The sharp blades make it easy to trim fat, cut bones, and separate portions.

Are the S/S 07 Kitchen Shears dishwasher safe?

Yes, these kitchen shears are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing and drying immediately after use to maintain the sharpness of the blades.

Do the S/S 07 Kitchen Shears come with a warranty?

Yes, these kitchen shears come with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects or issues with the product, our customer service team will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund.

Can the S/S 07 Kitchen Shears be used for left-handed individuals?

Yes, these kitchen shears are designed for both right-handed and left-handed individuals. The comfortable grip and ambidextrous design make it easy for anyone to use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • brandalyn74
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jcwarr
  • pamperedposey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies