• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Affordable Old Kitchen Shears | Rusty Pair Warranty Exchange Offer

In summary, the warranty exchange offer at Pampered Chef allows customers to exchange their old, rusty kitchen shears for a new pair at an affordable price. This offer is available for a limited time and does not require proof of purchase. Customers can find affordable old kitchen shears by browsing the selection on the Pampered Chef website or visiting a retail location. The process for exchanging old shears is simple and can be initiated by bringing them to a retail location or contacting customer service. This offer is available for all types of kitchen shears, including scissors, poultry shears, and herb scissors, as long as they are old and rusty.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I am looking for some old kitchen shears.

I have a customer who swears up and down she gave me a pair of the white kitchen shears a couple of months ago that had rusted. I would have gotten them when her citrus press broke. I do not remember getting them. Now my only option, after contacting HO, is to buy her a pair or send the rusty pair in. I do not want to loose her as a customer and the shears are in the warranty period. (plus she doesn't want the new black ones) If you have some you would like to let loose of, I can send you the postage.

Thanks in advance.

Oh yes, I do believe her when she says she gave them to me..She isn't the type of person to say something when it isn't true. I just "brain farted" on getting them. I have had a lot on my plate lately so my concentration has been much!!!!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your situation with your customer's kitchen shears. It can be frustrating when things like this happen, especially with loyal customers. Have you tried checking with your colleagues or other customers to see if anyone has seen or borrowed the shears in question? It's possible that they may have accidentally ended up in someone else's kitchen drawer. If not, perhaps you can reach out to the manufacturer to see if they can replace the shears for you. In the meantime, I hope you're able to find a solution that works for both you and your customer. Best of luck!

What is the warranty exchange offer for rusty old kitchen shears?

The warranty exchange offer for rusty old kitchen shears at Pampered Chef allows customers to exchange their old, rusty shears for a new pair at an affordable price. This offer is available for a limited time only.

How do I find affordable old kitchen shears?

To find affordable old kitchen shears, you can browse our selection on the Pampered Chef website or visit one of our retail locations. We offer a range of shears at different price points to fit your budget.

What is the process for exchanging my old shears for a new pair?

The process for exchanging your old shears for a new pair is simple. Just bring your old shears to any Pampered Chef retail location or contact our customer service team to initiate the exchange. You will be able to purchase a new pair at a discounted price.

Do I need to provide proof of purchase for the exchange?

No, you do not need to provide proof of purchase for the exchange. We trust our customers to be honest about the condition of their old shears and will honor the exchange offer without proof of purchase.

Is this offer available for all types of kitchen shears?

Yes, this offer is available for all types of kitchen shears, including scissors, poultry shears, and herb scissors. As long as they are old and rusty, you can exchange them for a new pair at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • mrssyvo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cpaylor