• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Out in Your Catalog Host Packet?

think it would be totally up to me to decide, BUT what do YOU do? Answer - The top part says "one" award given. The bottom part lists, 1, 2, 3, 4. Is that for EACH bingo or do the select from the list?
Katiek77
What do you put in your catalog host packet? I'm trying to figure out what to include. How many catalogs do you put in each packet? Also which flyers do you include. Post them here if you can. I am trying to get some ideas.

How do you hostess coach a catalog show??

Which works best: Do you have better luck with the Bingo Game or just offering free products the host collects 20 orders or get some show bookings? Thanks so much! This is a great group.:)

well I am very new! so I am sure others have better ideas but I just did my first catalog show. this is what i included:

5 catalogs
5 guest special flyers (one for each catalog)
1 host special flyer of current month
1 host special flyer for next month (august)
1 guest special flyer for next month (august)
15 order forms (and told her to either make copies or get back to me to get more if need be)
i also am personally doing some extra specials so i put that paper in there as well (5 of those one for each catalog)

I am also doing the catalog host bingo game (i got that from here in the file section)

i agree i love these boards great information from everyone! and it is soo much fun!!

I have the same question, I'm about to send a catalog host packet to a friend out of state but I'm not sure what to put in it. Thanks for bringing this up

I usually put in 5 catalogs.
10-15 order forms
Catalog Show Planner.
Current Specials
Next Months Specials
And just added bingo with most recent packet.

I've attached the planner and bingo I use.

As far as coaching you just need to continue to keep up with the host. Catalog hosts need twice the amount of coaching as cooking show because you don't get to interact with their "guests"

Attachments

• catalog show planner.doc
    117 KB · Views: 946
  • catalog tic tac toe.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 822
Very helpful, thanks!

Thank you! Once I get up and running and some income coming in, I think the tic-tac-toe idea will be very useful!

One big thing is to keep it simple. My outside order forms have the guest special on them so I only print out one copy for the host packet. I make sure to point this out to the host. I only include 3 catalogs, if they need more they can call me. I also include the host special.One big thing to remember is some kind of recruiting information. I give them the DVD and Come Join us Booklet.

Last edited:
There is a really great Catalog Show Planner on the "Downloads" section on Consultant's Corner. It looks a lot like the Cooking Show Planner, but is geared to a catalog show, and has the same look and feel of our materials. I don't like using homemade stuff too much b/c I think it takes away from the "professional" aspect of our business.

Anyway, here's the link: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/catalog_show_planner.pdf

I put that in with my business card on a magnet, 5 catalogs and 10 outside order forms, as well as the host/guest specials for the current month. That's it. I like to keep it simple!

I also include some little hand-outs (I made a document that has four to a page, and cut them apart) that they can give to people with instructions on how to order on my website. They say:"Want to place an order online for my catalog show?Visit (Web Address)Click “shop online”Search for my name “Insert Name Here” as the host nameHave fun shopping!"I've only had two catalog shows so far with these, one didn't use them at all, but it was all my out-of-town family members and I didn't think they'd order online anyway, and the other, the only order she got was an online order, so it worked that time!

Love the tic-tac-toe and hand-outs idea! I am copying your ideas! Thanks!

cathyskitchen said:
There is a really great Catalog Show Planner on the "Downloads" section on Consultant's Corner. It looks a lot like the Cooking Show Planner, but is geared to a catalog show, and has the same look and feel of our materials. ... https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/catalog_show_planner.pdf ...

I wonder why they don't offer a printed version of that on the supply order??? I'd certainly keep them on hand! I do a lot of catalog shows too.

I LOVE the tic tac toe idea! I have a couple questions about it. I KNOW it would be totally up to me to decide, BUT what do YOU do? The top part says "one" award given. The bottom part lists, 1, 2, 3, 4. Is that for EACH bingo or do the select from the list? Thx:chef:

I have my first catalog show - thanks for all the great tips!

Question - I know that my host is taking the catalogs to work. Should I print something up and attach it to the catalog as to who is collecting orders and what day they are due. The host mentioned putting one or two in her company break room. Thanks.

Here's the publisher's version of the hand-outs. Since I take so many of yours- I need to share mine! :chef:

Attachments

• catalog passarounds.pub
    46.5 KB · Views: 760
PamperedSD said:
I have my first catalog show - thanks for all the great tips!

Question - I know that my host is taking the catalogs to work. Should I print something up and attach it to the catalog as to who is collecting orders and what day they are due. The host mentioned putting one or two in her company break room. Thanks.

Not a bad idea to try to do. I've had a few folks tell me how they put a catalog out (not for me) and no one knew who it was for.

Love the tic tac toe - great way to give away the "stuff I don't want" from my surpriase boxes at conference!

I really like the updated catalog show checklist much better than what we were given by pampered chef!! Much more explanatory!!

Attachments

• Catalog%20show%20planner[1].doc
    62.5 KB · Views: 595
I absolutely love the checklist! This is fantastic! I love this site!

I love the tic-tac-toe idea and planner. Saved them for my next catalog show.

I also include in my catalog packs directions on how to set up on-line e-vites for the host and also a page for those that want to place an order either on-line or on an order form. I think this is helpful especially if the catalog gets left in a break room at work.

CookieChick--Is there any way that you could share that document with us?

1. What materials are typically included in a Catalog Host Packet?

A typical Catalog Host Packet from Pampered Chef includes a catalog, order forms, host rewards flyer, and a host invitation flyer. These materials are designed to help you share the products with your friends and family and to make hosting a party easier.

2. Can I customize the materials in my Catalog Host Packet?

Yes, you can customize the materials in your Catalog Host Packet to fit your specific needs. You can add your own personal touch by including a handwritten note or adding additional marketing materials to promote your party.

3. How do I request a Catalog Host Packet?

You can request a Catalog Host Packet from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be happy to provide you with the materials you need to host a successful party.

4. Is there a cost associated with receiving a Catalog Host Packet?

No, there is no cost associated with receiving a Catalog Host Packet. As a host, you will receive these materials for free as a thank you for hosting a party.

5. Can I order additional catalogs or materials for my party?

Yes, you can order additional catalogs or materials for your party. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you place an order for any additional materials you may need to ensure your party is a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • khergatt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies