• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do I Put in Catalog Show Packet

In summary, this person prefers to put a lot of information into their catalog show packets, including 3-7 catalogs, a catalog cover letter, 10 or more generic OOF, and plenty of business cards. They also include a show planner from a site called Consultant's Corner.
daricsmom
I am new and wanted some pointers of what to put in a catalog hostess packet? Thanks Chrissy

I'm still new as well, but I have seen what others have posted this is what I like. :D
Catalog show planner (from this site not sure who)
3-7 catalogs, catalog cover letter (from here as well)
10 or more generic OOF (from here as well)
Your life, your way brochure
plenty of business cards to hand out.

I will try to attach all the forms I like to use. :eek:

Attachments

• Cover letter to pass around catalog at work[1].doc
    29 KB · Views: 550
  • generic OOF.doc
    211.5 KB · Views: 493
  • CatalogShowPlanner%5B1%5D[1].doc
    115.5 KB · Views: 453
My catalog show packets look like my cooking show packets. The only real difference is that I include an extra catalog.Left pocket of folder:
3 catalogs with monthly guest special printed on colored paper and tucked into each one
10 order forms
envelope addressed to me, stamped, with sticky note "Use this envelope to send me order forms and payment"Right pocket of folder:
1 catalog for host with monthly guest special printed and tucked inside
monthly host special
show planner (I use the one from supply order, and I highlight areas of it, especially the memory joggers for who to invite)

I use folders with both pockets and prongs.

Left pocket:
Catalog Show Info sheet - nothing real fancy just explains the items in the packet and gives them their host password for PWS.
60 guests in 6 minutes worksheet

Right Pocket:
4 catalogs
3-4 guest special flyer
15 Outside Order Forms

Prongs:
Show Planner from Consultant's Corner
Current Month Host special
Next 2 month's host special - I use these to explain the booking benefit they receive if they get someone to book a show.

I'm one of the very simple people. I give 3-5 catalogs and one outside order form for each catalog and a copy of the host special. On the back of the host special, I write a note talking about using my website, how to pay if not using the website, etc.

Never thought of putting business cards in it. hmmm....

What Do I Put in Catalog Show Packet?

A catalog show packet is an essential tool for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party. Here are the top 5 items to include in your packet:

1. Do I Need to Include Physical Catalogs in My Packet?

Yes, it's always a good idea to include physical catalogs in your packet. This gives your guests something tangible to look at and makes it easier for them to browse and make their wishlists.

2. Should I Include Order Forms in the Packet?

Definitely! Including order forms in your catalog show packet makes it easy for your guests to place orders. Make sure to have enough forms for each guest and a few extras, just in case.

3. How Many Samples Should I Include in My Packet?

We recommend including 3-4 product samples in your packet. This gives guests a taste of the products and encourages them to attend the party to see more.

4. Is it Necessary to Include Information about the Host Rewards Program?

Yes, it's important to include information about the host rewards program in your packet. This gives guests an incentive to attend and make purchases, knowing that the host will receive rewards for their support.

5. Can I Include a Personal Note or Invitation in the Packet?

Absolutely! Including a personal note or invitation in your packet adds a personal touch and makes your guests feel special. It also reminds them of the date and time of the party and encourages them to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
taranoblechef
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workinitout
Replies