• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Hostess Letter for Your Catalog Show? Look No Further!

In summary, a "Catalog Show Hostess Letter" is a letter provided by Pampered Chef to a hostess interested in hosting a catalog show. It can be obtained by contacting a consultant or downloading it from the website, and can be customized with personal information and a personal message. The letter should include the show date, ordering instructions, hostess rewards, product recommendations, and contact information. It is a helpful tool for increasing sales by providing necessary information and offering incentives for guests to place orders.
mrssyvo
I am looking for a hostess letter for catalog show to put in the packet. I have done a search, and did nto come up with anything. I guess I could re-vamp my hostess letter for kitchen shows, but I am not feeling creative this morning.

I love the How to have a $1000 catalog show --it should be in the files--thats' where i got it:D

There is a few files for catalog shows, I got them off here before. There is a cataolg host letter, catalog show planner, and catalog pointers.

I will try to file them for you

I have the catalog show planner, and the catalog tic-tac toe and $1,000 catalog show , I am just needing a cover letter-

I couldn't figure out how to attach files from this website to his message, so here is the ones that I downloaded from this site.'

Thank You to whoever post these files (before I put in my info.) These are great and it says everything. I really like giving them to my catalog show host.

hope this helps

Attachments

• CHEF SUCCESS - Catalog Show 001 Host Letter.doc
    28 KB · Views: 716
  • CHEF SUCCESS - Catalog Show 001 Show Planner.doc
    51 KB · Views: 645
  • CHEF SUCCESS - Catalog Show Pointers 001.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 601
Teresa, these are GREAT !!!! Thank you for posting

Your Welcome

But I can't take credit, I got them from here. Someone else did the hard work.

Related to Need a Hostess Letter for Your Catalog Show? Look No Further!

1. What is a "Catalog Show Hostess Letter"?

A "Catalog Show Hostess Letter" is a letter provided by Pampered Chef to a hostess who is interested in hosting a catalog show. It includes information about the hostess rewards, ordering instructions, and product recommendations.

2. How do I obtain a "Catalog Show Hostess Letter"?

You can obtain a "Catalog Show Hostess Letter" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by downloading it from our website. You can also request a physical copy to be mailed to you.

3. Can I customize the "Catalog Show Hostess Letter"?

Yes, you can customize the "Catalog Show Hostess Letter" by adding your personal information and contact details. You can also include a personal message to your potential guests.

4. What information should I include in the "Catalog Show Hostess Letter"?

The "Catalog Show Hostess Letter" should include the date of the show, ordering instructions, hostess rewards, product recommendations, and your contact information. You can also include any special offers or promotions available for your show.

5. How can I use the "Catalog Show Hostess Letter" to increase sales?

The "Catalog Show Hostess Letter" is a great tool to increase sales as it provides your potential guests with all the necessary information and encourages them to place an order. You can also offer incentives for guests who place orders through the catalog show, such as free shipping or a discount on their total purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • SERVEITUPSONYA
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RScozzaro
  • cbord