• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Hostess Letter for Those Whose 6 Months Ended

In summary, the speaker is looking for a letter to send to past hostesses whose 6 month hostess specials have expired, inviting them to book another show. They explain that the hostess special can only be redeemed if a show is booked off their show, and if not, they are out of luck. The speaker also mentions offering the hostess special to other past hostesses if no one books their show, as long as their hostess benefits have not expired. They are requesting a letter to explain this to the past hostesses and offer an extra incentive to book another show.
kitchenshowchef
I am looking for a letter that I can send my past hostesses whose 6 month hostess specials have expired. I would like to invite them to book another show. Does anyone have something like that?

Thanks!
April

My understandingis that they can only get the hostess special for a show booked off of their show. So, unless you have a show already booked from theirs, they are out of luck.

I'm wanting a letter to tell them that their 6 months of hostess bonuses have expired and that I would like them to book a show so that way they can get the other 6 months of specials...

If a hostess doesn't take advantage of her special during the month her show is held I offer it to past hostesses. Plus if there are no past hostesses that she booked her show from I offer it to past hostesses. As long as their hostess benefit hasn't expired they are able to purchase the special.

So long story short I'm wanting a letter to explain that.

Thanks
April

She has a year for her PHD of 10%. But, if she didn't have the shows booked with the submission of her show, she can't take advantage of the hostess special. HTH.

Dear April,Thank you for reaching out regarding your past hostesses whose 6 month hostess specials have expired. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of keeping in touch with past hostesses and inviting them to book another show.I do have a letter that I have used in the past that you are welcome to use or adapt to fit your needs. It goes something like this:Dear [Hostess Name],I hope this letter finds you well and enjoying the products you received as a hostess at your Pampered Chef party. I wanted to take a moment to thank you again for hosting a show and for being such a wonderful hostess. Your support means a lot to me and I truly appreciate it.I also wanted to remind you that your 6 month hostess specials have expired. I know how much you loved the products and I would hate for you to miss out on the opportunity to earn more free and discounted items. As a special thank you for being such a great hostess, I would like to offer you an extra [insert special offer here] if you book another show with me within the next [insert time frame here].Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to get your friends and family together while earning amazing rewards. Plus, as a past hostess, you know firsthand how great the products are and how much fun we have at the parties.If you are interested in booking another show, please let me know and we can start planning. I am also happy to answer any questions you may have or provide more information about the hostess rewards program.Thank you again for your support and I hope to hear from you soon!Warmly,I hope this helps! Let me know if you need any further assistance.Best,

1. What is a Past Hostess Letter for Those Whose 6 Months Ended?

A Past Hostess Letter for Those Whose 6 Months Ended is a letter that is sent to former Pampered Chef hostesses who have not hosted a party in the past 6 months. This letter serves as a reminder and incentive for them to host another party and earn rewards.

2. How do I receive a Past Hostess Letter for Those Whose 6 Months Ended?

If you have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past but have not hosted one in the past 6 months, you will automatically receive a Past Hostess Letter in the mail. If you have not received one, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party after receiving a Past Hostess Letter for Those Whose 6 Months Ended?

By hosting a party after receiving a Past Hostess Letter, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products as well as hostess rewards. It is also a great way to catch up with friends and family while trying out new Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I still host a party even if I received a Past Hostess Letter for Those Whose 6 Months Ended?

Absolutely! We would love to have you as a hostess again. Our goal is to provide a fun and informative party experience for all of our customers, regardless of when their last party was.

5. Do I need to use a special code or mention the Past Hostess Letter for Those Whose 6 Months Ended when booking a party?

No, there is no need to use a special code or mention the Past Hostess Letter when booking a party. As long as you have received the letter, you will automatically qualify for the hostess rewards and benefits when hosting a party with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies