• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Past Hostess Letter for those whose 6 months ended

kitchenshowchef

Novice Member
Jan 29, 2006
I am looking for a letter that I can send my past hostesses whose 6 month hostess specials have expired. I would like to invite them to book another show. Does anyone have something like that?

Thanks!
April

chef_goods

Novice Member
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2006
My understanding

is that they can only get the hostess special for a show booked off of their show. So, unless you have a show already booked from theirs, they are out of luck.

kitchenshowchef

Novice Member
Jan 29, 2006
I'm wanting a letter to tell them that their 6 months of hostess bonuses have expired and that I would like them to book a show so that way they can get the other 6 months of specials...

If a hostess doesn't take advantage of her special during the month her show is held I offer it to past hostesses. Plus if there are no past hostesses that she booked her show from I offer it to past hostesses. As long as their hostess benefit hasn't expired they are able to purchase the special.

So long story short I'm wanting a letter to explain that.

Thanks
April

chef_goods

Novice Member
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2006
She has a year for her PHD of 10%. But, if she didn't have the shows booked with the submission of her show, she can't take advantage of the hostess special. HTH.