• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Did You Win at the Chili Cook Off?

I
icerneaccorie
I was called the other day to see if I wanted to enter a Chili Cook Off for our local youth football to promote my business. So myself and two other consultants signed up to do it and we came in first WAHOO!!!

We made the White Chicken Chili. We had a great time. Thanks for letting me share.

I saw Amanda's FB status! That rocks!

Congrats!!!

Love that recipe! Congratulations!

Congratulations! So what did you win?

pampmomof3 said:
Congratulations! So what did you win?

The right to brag:D
We got a small trophy. It was a fundraiser so I wasn't wanting anything but it was a good way to talk with some people about what we do. So I guess we won a recruit lead a fundraiser lead and show leads.:D

We did have the cordinator of our local "soup" kitchen come and get the recipe so she can make it for her clients. We're also looking into doing a fundraiser to help with the purchase of food for her program.

1. What is a Chili Cook Off?

A Chili Cook Off is a cooking competition where participants prepare and present their own chili recipes for judges and/or the public to taste and vote on.

2. How are winners chosen at a Chili Cook Off?

Winners at a Chili Cook Off are typically chosen by a panel of judges or by popular vote from the event attendees. Some competitions may have a combination of both methods.

3. What type of chili won at the Youth Football Chili Cook Off?

The winning chili at the Youth Football Chili Cook Off was a White Chicken Chili made by the author and their team of consultants.

4. How many people participated in the Chili Cook Off?

The author and two other consultants participated in the Chili Cook Off, but the exact number of participants is not mentioned.

5. Can anyone participate in a Chili Cook Off?

Most Chili Cook Offs are open to anyone who wants to participate, but some may have specific requirements such as a registration fee or a limit on the number of contestants. It is best to check with the event organizers for specific guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies