• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can You Create with the Festive Holiday Desserts Cookbook?

In summary, the "New Holiday Dessert Cookbook!" features a variety of desserts perfect for the holiday season, including classic favorites like pumpkin pie and sugar cookies, as well as more unique treats like peppermint bark and gingerbread trifle. All of the recipes are easy to follow, even for beginners, with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips provided. There are also several gluten-free and vegan options clearly marked for those with dietary restrictions. Many of the recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer, making entertaining during the busy holiday season easier. While most of the recipes require basic kitchen tools, some may require a stand mixer or food processor, which will be listed in the ingredients list.
mconsola
So this is the first holiday season hat I've been with PC but I got the new Festive Holiday Desserts cookbook today in my SAT package and it looks sooooo fun! I already know we'll be making some like the brownie lollipops and the toffee crisps for edible gifts.

I think the snowman is just adorable. All the recipes look really good.

I agree. I want to try the mint chessecake and ediable ornaments, those are really cute.

1. What types of desserts are included in the "New Holiday Dessert Cookbook!"?

The "New Holiday Dessert Cookbook!" features a variety of desserts perfect for the holiday season. From classic favorites like pumpkin pie and sugar cookies, to more unique treats like peppermint bark and gingerbread trifle, there is something for everyone in this cookbook!

2. Are the recipes in the "New Holiday Dessert Cookbook!" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in the "New Holiday Dessert Cookbook!" are designed to be easy to follow, even for beginners. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

3. Are there any gluten-free or vegan options in the "New Holiday Dessert Cookbook!"?

Yes, there are several gluten-free and vegan options included in the "New Holiday Dessert Cookbook!". These recipes are clearly marked and offer delicious alternatives for those with dietary restrictions.

4. Can I make these desserts ahead of time?

Absolutely! Many of the recipes in the "New Holiday Dessert Cookbook!" can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer until ready to serve. This is perfect for busy holiday schedules and makes entertaining a breeze.

5. Are there any special kitchen tools or equipment required for the recipes in the "New Holiday Dessert Cookbook!"?

No, most of the recipes in the "New Holiday Dessert Cookbook!" can be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, some recipes may require a stand mixer or food processor. Any special equipment needed will be listed in the recipe's ingredients list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • princessmeshelle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • PC_Megan