• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What tips do you have for a new PC consultant?

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant has many benefits such as earning extra income, receiving discounts on products, and building relationships with customers and other consultants. To grow your customer base, you can host cooking shows and parties, use social media and word of mouth, and follow up with guests after shows. For a successful show, prepare beforehand, be enthusiastic and engaging, and follow up with guests. To make the most out of your starter kit, familiarize yourself with the products and use them during shows. Finally, Pampered Chef offers resources and support for new consultants, including online training, a consultant community forum, and access to a mentor.
heidabear
Hi everyone! My name is Heidi and I joined PC this week. I got my kit today and I am so excited! I just wanted to log in and say a quick hello. I've been lurking for about a month and have already learned so much. So thank you!

My first show (that I've got scheduled) is Sept 10th and I'm nervous but ultra excited. I'm trying to drum up new business as I don't know too many people, so hopefully I'll get some more people to host for me soon.

Welcome. This site is full of information.

Heidi!!! welcome to CS! I lurked for a long time--and I just signed today!Good luck, this place is fun, and hope you meet and exceed all your goals!

Heidi Welcome to PC and CS. This place is great for learning business tips. Good Luck with your business.

Congratulations! Welcome to our little online cluster.

Welcome and Congrats!

Rae - I love that....we really are an online cluster! =)

Welcome!!!! You are going to LOVE it!!!

Welcome!! I signed up on Thursday!

Happy Selling!

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and build relationships with customers and other consultants. You also have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and be your own boss.

2. How can I grow my customer base as a new consultant?

One of the best ways to grow your customer base is by hosting cooking shows and parties. This allows you to showcase the products and build relationships with potential customers. You can also utilize social media and word of mouth to reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances.

3. What are some tips for a successful Pampered Chef show?

First, make sure to thoroughly prepare for your show by reviewing the products and recipes beforehand. Be enthusiastic and engaging during the show, and encourage guests to participate. Finally, always follow up with guests after the show to thank them and offer any additional support.

4. How can I make the most out of my starter kit?

Your starter kit is an important tool for launching your Pampered Chef business. Make sure to familiarize yourself with all the products and practice using them. You can also use the products during your shows to demonstrate their use and effectiveness, which can help increase sales.

5. What support and resources are available for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and support for new consultants. This includes online training, a consultant community forum, and access to a mentor for guidance and support. You can also reach out to your upline for additional tips and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bonnie hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Kathy Vannoy
  • Valerie Remschel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cassandra Blair