• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a new PC consultant from Upstate NY?

In summary, the speaker has been a consultant with Pampered Chef since March of this year. They were drawn to the company because of their love for cooking and entertaining, and the high-quality products and recipes offered by Pampered Chef. They thoroughly enjoy working for the company and appreciate the support and training provided to consultants. Their favorite part about being a consultant is seeing the satisfaction of customers using the products and helping others discover their love for cooking and success with the company. The speaker's advice for someone considering becoming a consultant is to not hesitate and take advantage of the resources and support offered by Pampered Chef.
jessinthekitchen
Hi everyone,

I started PC in March of this year and I just signed up for CS yesterday! I'm so excited to be here and have already learned tons just by lurking. :)

I'm going to National Conference this year too and I'm every excited for that as well!

Hi Jessinthekitchen!

Welcome! This site really is an excellent resource and the people are generous and kind. You are going to LOVE conference and really have a great time! See you there!

Congratulation! It is nice to see another New Yorker :)
I could honestly say, you will always learn something new here, no matter how long you have been doing PC.

Welcome fellow cheffer in my neck of the woods! Who is your recruiter? I wonder if you are in my cluster. This board is invaluable and if you are in same cluster our monthly cluster meetings are great too. Even if you are in someone elses I recommend the meetings they are great motivators! Good luck with your business!:)

1. How long have you been a consultant with Pampered Chef?

I started with Pampered Chef in March of this year.

2. What made you decide to become a consultant with Pampered Chef?

I have always loved cooking and entertaining, and Pampered Chef's high-quality kitchen tools and delicious recipes caught my attention. I wanted to share my passion with others and earn some extra income at the same time.

3. How do you like working for Pampered Chef?

I absolutely love it! The company provides so much support and training for their consultants, and the products practically sell themselves. Plus, I get to meet new people and make connections through cooking parties and events.

4. What is your favorite part about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

My favorite part is seeing the excitement on my customers' faces when they try our products and realize how much easier it makes their cooking and entertaining. It's also incredibly rewarding to help others discover their love for cooking and success as a consultant.

5. Any tips for someone considering becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

My biggest tip would be to just go for it! Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and share your passion for cooking with others. Also, take advantage of all the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef to help you succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristie Hendricks-Davis
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Dvhl77