• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Make with My Green Giant Steamers and Coupon Deals?

In summary, the person made a taco soup with ground beef, onion, and green pepper, canned tomatoes, mexican style chili beans, corn and blackbean salsa, water, taco seasoning, and cheddar cheese.
rennea
Gold Member
Alright everyone I need some inspiration today!! I can't decide what to make tonight...

I'm no inspiration today - although I did make a really good quiche yesterday, and blueberry muffins!

It's a show night tonight, so we are having our old standby of Spinach Cheese Ravioli w/ Pasta Sauce, and a tossed green salad. Takes me 5-10 minutes to throw it all together.

I have a show at 6 tonight and DH is out of town for work so nana and mee maw are making dinner for the kids. I will probably hit McDonalds or Arbys~ not the healthiest choice :)

my moms coming over tonight so i am finally getting around to making the white chicken chili. the grocery store only had the great northern beans in the package instead of the can. could i substitute using white beans??

Mushroom Swiss burgers with tater tots and broccoliI found a couple of pre-made burger patties in the freezer and I'm going to use those. Got some mini portobello mushrooms at the store today that I'll slice and sautee with some butter and garlic. Maybe some onions, too.

thecougchef said:
my moms coming over tonight so i am finally getting around to making the white chicken chili. the grocery store only had the great northern beans in the package instead of the can. could i substitute using white beans??
Canellini beans would work in a pinch.

Pulled pork bbq (from the crock pot), coleslaw, and french fries (I think).

Smells super good in my house...I love crock pot cooking! :D

Hamburger Helper for us tonight...last night it was burgers and fries w/ peas...I'm getting burnt out on cooking lately...

Good question. I don't know. Progresso chicken broth was on sale at the grocery store, today and I had $1 off coupons. So I have three boxes of broth, but I don't know what to make for dinner. I also have a bunch of canned diced tomatoes and a bunch of beans. The only meat I have is chicken. I don't have enough carrots to put into soup. We don't like or have rice. I have one hour and 10 minutes to make dinner and eat it before we have to leave.

I think I'll microwave the beef sausage links that I bought on sale and with a coupon. The kids like those, and I'll eat salad.

Pork chops but I am not sure how I am cooking them. Probaably fried. Not sure what else yet.

JAE said:
Good question. I don't know. Progresso chicken broth was on sale at the grocery store, today and I had $1 off coupons. So I have three boxes of broth, but I don't know what to make for dinner.

I got 2 boxes of that broth! :) I had coupons, too.

chefann said:
I got 2 boxes of that broth! :) I had coupons, too.

LOL! I haven't been to the grocery store yet this week - but I have the coupons - and the Progresso broth is on my list!:D
How could I turn down a $1 off coupon for an already on sale item?:eek:

I bought Green Giant Steamers for 89 cents, and I had $1 off coupons. I bought three with three coupons. That was a great deal.

I made a taco soup in the crockpot, really pretty simple, and it's very similar to chili!

I used 1lb ground beef, half of a white onion, and one green pepper, browned the beef in the skillet, once cooked, I added that to the crockpot, added 2 small cans of diced tomatoes, 1 can of mexican style chili beans, one jar of corn and blackbean salsa, and one jar of water, I added salt and pepper, and one packet of taco seasoning. I served it with shredded cheddar and tortilla shells... mmmm it was good and I have left overs for the rest of the weeks lunch for myself!

JAE said:
I bought Green Giant Steamers for 89 cents, and I had $1 off coupons. I bought three with three coupons. That was a great deal.
I got those, too. Except my Meijer only had the corn and the broccoli/rice in the freezer. They were also out of the cream cheese that is on sale this week.My cashier, who I look for now when I go (he saw my PC jacket and asked for a catalog the first time I was in his line), used the coupon that was on the broth, too (typed it in manually), so I got the broth for free - actually got money back! And then a $5 off a $50 gift card coupon printed out. I'm going to go today and get that to use on a future trip.

Related to What Can I Make with My Green Giant Steamers and Coupon Deals?

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" recipe collection for November 18th?

The "What's for Dinner?" collection for November 18th features five delicious and easy-to-make recipes using seasonal ingredients. These recipes include a hearty beef stew, a creamy butternut squash soup, a flavorful chicken and vegetable stir-fry, a savory mushroom and spinach risotto, and a sweet apple crisp for dessert.

2. Are the ingredients for the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" collection easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients for the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" collection for November 18th can be easily found at your local grocery store. We strive to create recipes that use common and accessible ingredients to make cooking hassle-free.

3. Can I make substitutions in the "What's for Dinner?" recipes?

Of course! We understand that everyone has different dietary restrictions and preferences, so feel free to make substitutions in the "What's for Dinner?" recipes to fit your needs. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for tips on how to make adjustments to the recipes.

4. How long do the "What's for Dinner?" recipes take to prepare?

The cooking time for each recipe in the "What's for Dinner?" collection varies, but on average, they take about 30-45 minutes to prepare. We understand that people have busy schedules, so we strive to create recipes that are quick and easy to make without sacrificing flavor.

5. Can I access previous "What's for Dinner?" recipe collections?

Yes, you can access all of our previous "What's for Dinner?" recipe collections on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. We rotate our collections every week to provide a variety of delicious recipes for our customers to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • pamperedbybarbara