• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I expect in my Pampered Chef Sample Order?

Mine has not arrived yet, but I'm assuming it will be around 6 weeks because of Smart Post. Mine is showing up as "Pampered Chef Kids Cutter Set (2008 and 2009 Product Samples)" which is what I expected. Thanks for the heads up!
ChefPaulaB
Just thought I'd let you all know that you can view the Sample Order pkgs. on CC.

WAHOO!! Off to see how much THIS will cost me! :chef:

ok where can we find the level chart from the sell a Thone so we know what pckets to buy thanks

chef131doreen said:
ok where can we find the level chart from the sell a Thone so we know what pckets to buy thanks

That's on CC too!

Ginny do you know where that list is on cc

I did a search on CC "sell a thon" and the list came up. Package E seems to be a good one for people who earned the 3k level in SAT. The only big thing missing is the new cookbook. I ordered first thing this morning and am looking forward to that garlic slicer.

susanr613 said:
I did a search on CC "sell a thon" and the list came up. Package E seems to be a good one for people who earned the 3k level in SAT. The only big thing missing is the new cookbook. I ordered first thing this morning and am looking forward to that garlic slicer.

The cookbook is in F which corresponds to the Dec 2 show sell a thon reward.

the only things I didn't earn are the cookbook, ginger wasabi sauce, and the chip and dip. I'm debating getting those. Not sure if I need the chip and dip. I'd get it for sure if it was white or nice enough to use year round inside when I'm entertaining. So I might get it and then give it away as a prize or just get the cookbook during Kit enh. month.

susanr613 said:

FedEx guy just pounded on my door. :thumbup::thumbup: The box has arrived. :)

I agree with you on Package E. In addition to Package E, I will order the bamboo towels and might get the large bamboo platter and the 4-qt. collapsible bowl.

mine is not showing up. It just says the kids cutter set for both the f/w 2008 and s/s 2009 product samples

susanr613 said:

Thanks Susan for the instructions! Since Pampered Chef is using "Smart Post" to military addresses now it takes about 6 weeks to receive packages from them. :rolleyes:

I was wondering what all items I should be expecting! ;)

Related to What can I expect in my Pampered Chef Sample Order?

What are sample orders?

Sample orders are orders placed by consultants with Pampered Chef to receive products at a discounted price for demonstration and display purposes. These orders are typically placed through the consultant's personal website, known as the Consultant's Corner (CC).

How often are sample orders available on CC?

Sample orders are usually available on CC every month, typically around the first or second week. However, sample products are limited in quantity and may sell out quickly, so it's important to check CC regularly to ensure availability.

Can consultants purchase multiple quantities of sample products?

Yes, consultants can purchase up to three of each sample product per month. This limit is in place to ensure that all consultants have a fair chance to purchase samples and prevent any one consultant from buying a large quantity and leaving other consultants with limited options.

Are sample orders eligible for host rewards or consultant commissions?

No, sample orders are not eligible for host rewards or consultant commissions. The discounted price for sample products is considered a benefit for consultants to use for demonstration and display purposes only.

What is the return policy for sample orders?

Sample orders are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. It's important to carefully review your order before submitting it to ensure that you have selected the correct products and quantities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • chef.suz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JenniK
  • KristensCooking