• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are YOUR Thoughts on Salad Master? Share Here!

In summary, Salad Master is a brand that offers high-quality cookware specifically for making healthy and delicious salads. Their products are designed for salad preparation, making them stand out from other cookware brands. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I believe Salad Master products are definitely worth the investment as they are made with durable materials and offer convenience and ease of use. While primarily for salad preparation, Salad Master products can also be used for other types of cooking. Compared to Pampered Chef, both brands offer high-quality products but Pampered Chef has a wider range for all types of cooking while Salad Master specializes in salads.
stefani2
What is everyone's thoughts on Salad Master? I just came back from a Show and I don't know WHAT to think!.....

....I looked into their warranty - and I don't think it is as good as they say.

....WHO can afford these pots?

Share, please! :(

I have never heard of it so I have no idea!

crazyThere was a thread on here not too long ago - but I never read it.

I have a friend who has them and she paid $2,600.00 and she BURNS EVERYTHING (potatoes, rice, vegetables) but meat.

I just couldn't believe that people were SERIOUSLY considering spending $3000+ on Cookware - there was a couple there considering the complete set (just under $16,000!!!)

WTH

I like the actual Salad Master but would never pay that much for their cookware.

hmmmmWhat do you like about them?

stefani2 said:
What do you like about them?

I liked the way they sliced things. Of course everything it does, our UM now does, so, I rarely ever use it now.

I hosted a show b/c just for hosting you got the Salad Master for free. This was about 6 years ago before I knew how it felt for someone to do a show with no sales! HA! THe hsow was interesting though, that they cooked like a 7 course meal and stacked the cookware on top of each other and little neat things like that.

My mom has this cookware. Bought it 40 years ago and it is still going strong. I think our stainless is comparable though and for the price ours is a great deal.

1. What is Salad Master?

Salad Master is a brand that specializes in high-quality cookware, specifically for making healthy and delicious salads. They offer a variety of products such as mixers, choppers, and dressings to help make salad preparation easier and more efficient.

2. How is Salad Master different from other cookware brands?

Salad Master stands out from other cookware brands because of its focus on salad preparation. Their products are designed specifically for making salads, unlike other brands that offer a variety of cooking tools.

3. Are Salad Master products worth the investment?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I believe Salad Master products are definitely worth the investment. They are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last a lifetime. Plus, the convenience and ease of use make them a valuable addition to any kitchen.

4. Can I use Salad Master products for other types of cooking?

While Salad Master products are primarily designed for salad preparation, they can also be used for other types of cooking. Many customers have found success using the products for cutting and chopping vegetables, making dressings, and even cooking pasta.

5. How does Pampered Chef compare to Salad Master?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, I can say that both brands offer high-quality products that are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier. However, Pampered Chef offers a wider range of products for all types of cooking, while Salad Master specializes in salad preparation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies