• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Lifetime Sales at Tooting?

am...so...close! :)My career sales are at $181,948. I...am...so...close! :)You are so close to your goal! Keep up the great work!
jwpamp
Oh,I feel a "toot" coming on.....

I passed the $100,000 in sales mark in January (my 2nd anniversary with the company). Yeah!

Where is everyone else at? Anyone at $200,000 -- $300,000 -- $500,000???

Share!!

Nice job!!!

I'm just around $30,000 - just under 1 1/2 years in the business. Wish I could hit $100,000 by my two year mark! I'm aiming for $50,000.

jwpamp said:

I passed the $100,000 in sales mark in January (my 2nd anniversary with the company). Yeah!

Share!!
By the way, KG is probably going to have a field day with this one! Just to warn you.

Always glad to give him something to work with (you didn't think I just wrote it that way by mistake, did you??) ;)

How Awesome Janice!

I'm right behind you at $67,000. I'm so excited that I get to go to Career Lunch this year. If I really really bust-it I just might reach $100,000 and get to skip a table :) How cool would that be!? When do they cut-off the sales tally - June 30th?

I passed $100,000 in sales in January also!:thumbup: :D

I get to move up a table at the career club luncheon!

Oh....and even cooler yet.....our names are going to be inscribed on the wall at HO!!!

pamperedlinda said:
How Awesome Janice!

I'm right behind you at $67,000. I'm so excited that I get to go to Career Lunch this year. If I really really bust-it I just might reach $100,000 and get to skip a table :) How cool would that be!? When do they cut-off the sales tally - June 30th?

I don't know when the cutoff is, but that WOULD be so cool to just jump in at $100K!!

Congrats, Linda!!

pamperedlinda said:
Oh....and even cooler yet.....our names are going to be inscribed on the wall at HO!!!

At $100,000? I didn't know that!

pamperedlinda said:
My SED said we get on "the wall" at $50,000

Cool! I wish I could hit $50,000 by conference this year. I'd be pushing it alot but I guess I shouldn't count myself out until the deadline passes.

I wouldn't say inscribed - more like printed on a sheet of paper and put in a big frame. But still fun. :)Congratulations Janice!!!!

I believe it starts at $100,000 not $50,000 - I'll post a picture of the frames in a second...

DSC00005.jpg

janetupnorth said:
I wouldn't say inscribed - more like printed on a sheet of paper and put in a big frame.

But still fun. :)

Congratulations Janice!!!!

Are you talking about when you hit $50K? I have a picture of myself standing next to my name on a plaque when I hit 100K. (When the director's dinner was at home office).

I think the cut off is the same as for TPC....May 31st.

I think so many hit $100K and up that they replaced the plaques with the frames above. I did not see ANY plaques in my trips to HO. I think the cutoff is 5/31 also...

:thumbup: Congratulations Janice and Becky!!! :thumbup:​

How cool about the wall!!! I had no idea that was there. I'm still a long ways away, but that will be really neat someday! :D

Each conference room at HO honors different levels of consultants. When you hit high enough you have your picture in a frame.

wadesgirl said:
Each conference room at HO honors different levels of consultants. When you hit high enough you have your picture in a frame.

Actually, each conference room has a theme, not levels. I don't recall all of them.

One is for the hospitality, another is for top sales, etc., etc. More major functions in business not strictly career sales...

Becky - I HAVE to say "congrats" to you too!!!! Yeah!

Last edited:
Great job Ladies!!!:) :)

janetupnorth said:
Actually, each conference room has a theme, not levels. I don't recall all of them.

One is for the hospitality, another is for top sales, etc., etc. More major functions in business not strictly career sales...

You are correct. I remembered they were themed with something.

my goal is 300,000 at conference 15,000 to go ------career lunch is cool---

MORFIA said:
my goal is 300,000 at conference 15,000 to go ------

career lunch is cool---

Go Morfia - I KNOW you can do it! :thumbup:

I passed $100k this fall. Woohooo!!! New table at lunch!

Way to go all of you!!!! I'm shooting for $50,000 by the cutoff so I can go to Career Club lunch!! My "career" is finally picking up speed, so I can do it, I can do it!!!

YEAH for everyone!!!

I am real close to $150,000 and I hope I get there before conference!
Congrats to you!

Way to go everyone!!! Very cool!

My career sales are at $181,948. I might hit $200,000 by the 5/31 cutoff, but it'll be a stretch. You never know!

thanks Janet---We can all so do it---

MORFIA said:
my goal is 300,000 at conference 15,000 to go ------

Woo-hoo Morfia! You rock...you all do!

My goal is to hit 100K by conference (but don't think I'll make it by May 31st). I'm at 79K now.
leggy

I'm just shy of 200

wow, $100,000 in 2 years that is awesome!!!
tell us some of your successses!!!

Well, I figure that if Nancy Jo is successful with what she does, I should do that, too....so

2 shows a week (no matter what)GREAT host coaching
PHONE time (I set aside time every work day (3 times a week) for Customer Care Calls and host coaching calls)
Recruit consistantly (not quite there yet, but I have recruited 16 in the last 2 years)
KEEP LEARNING -- I listen to EVERY CD and DVD that Home Office offers and build personally by reading good self help books
STAY POSITIVE -- no one wants a show with Negative Nelly!

It's "not giving up" when times get rough that keep me going. I am not a quitter, and a born overachiever....I am not as good as others are in sales (how David Meenan does over $30,000 in sales every month stilll intrigues me), but my home life and my work life are in balance and all is well!

Don't ever give up -- if you get 10 "No's", take a break and go back for more. Hey, sooner or later someone WILL say yes!

Good luck to all in pursuing THEIR dreams!

Thanks Janice, that is very helpful!!!
I know about David Meenan $30,000 a month, what is that!!!
Any suggestions about making sure you have the 2 shows a week>
And Congratulations again!! you Should definitely be tooting your horn!!!

I'm just under $150,000; it was fun moving up to the next table last year! I love career luncheon; fun to see how many are at the different levels.
Good job everyone!

I'm at $27k right now but hope to be at $50k by the cutoff so that I can sit at a table at conference. I better get to work!!

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
WoW!! 16 recruits!! Congrats!!

Yes, although it would be GREAT if they were all active at the same time, or if some cared to work their business at all.

I do have a few go-getters and some that hang in there ($200 every other month)....I wish I could reproduce me, though, I have so much to share and teach, but nobody wants to learn!:cry:

I would love to teach them all to do $4000 + in sales every month, but they just aren't interested.

If more would come to meetings or at least do contact calls with me, I bet I could teach them so much more. I hate to see people who are content with failing when they have so much potential.

I am so very happy to help the ones I have to learn the things that will get them to achieve their goals...I love the TEAM that I have who keep in contact!

sfdavis918 said:
I'm at $27k right now but hope to be at $50k by the cutoff so that I can sit at a table at conference. I better get to work!!

Go Sarah, Go Sarah....you can do it!!:chef:

WTG, Janice! I crossed $100K right before National Conference last year, but I couldn't go, so I guess I'll get to sit at the $100K tables with you this year, huh?

WOW! You guys are awesome! :sing: I am at $24 K with 3 year anniversary this week. Half of that is since National Conference when I decided to quit my FT job to see what I could do with PC! I would love to be at 50K by conference, but not sure that I can get there in 3 1/2 months!

jwpamp said:

Share!!
Janet you're Rockin and soo inspiring to me! You started in or around the same time as me and are 50K more than me:p Go Girl! Congrats!

Related to What Are Your Lifetime Sales at Tooting?

1. What is the average lifetime sales for consultants at Tooting?

The average lifetime sales for consultants at Tooting varies greatly, as it depends on factors such as the length of time a consultant has been with the company, their sales techniques, and their individual goals. However, many consultants at Tooting have reached the $100,000 mark in lifetime sales.

2. How long did it take you to reach $100,000 in lifetime sales?

It took me 2 years to reach $100,000 in lifetime sales at Tooting. However, this time frame may differ for other consultants depending on their individual efforts and dedication to their business.

3. Have any consultants at Tooting reached higher lifetime sales milestones?

Yes, there are consultants at Tooting who have reached higher lifetime sales milestones, such as $200,000, $300,000, and even $500,000. Each consultant has their own unique journey and success story.

4. How do you track your lifetime sales at Tooting?

At Tooting, consultants can track their lifetime sales through their personal online account. This account allows them to view their sales history, track their progress, and set goals for themselves.

5. Do you have any tips for reaching higher lifetime sales at Tooting?

My biggest tip for reaching higher lifetime sales at Tooting is to consistently work on your business and never give up. Set achievable goals, stay organized, and always provide excellent customer service. Also, don't be afraid to try new sales techniques and constantly educate yourself on new products and strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejuliano
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • christinaspc