• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Doing That Is Working for You the Best to Get Your 2009

In summary, Stephanie is offering a party and is working towards a Disney trip level 4. She is coaching her hosts to $1k shows and is offering a free skillet with the lid to her $1k shows. She is not booked for December yet but is hopeful that this event will be successful.
StephsKitchen
What are you doing that is working for you the best to get your 2009 off to a great start?

Stephanie

What R U doing to book Jan?Isn't anyone getting any bookings?:confused:

Re: Bookings?Yes, Stephanie! I'm just offering a party! You just keep right on going. It doesn't matter the time of year. People will offer excuses no matter what. The people who want FREE stuff will book. You've got to keep calling and plugging at it until you find the people who are hungry for what you've got to offer.

I am coaching my hosts in January to $1k shows. I am adding an incentive on top of what Pampered Chef is offering. To my $1k shows I am giving them the 12" Skillet with the lid for FREE. I will of course use their host discount. But if they have a $1k show that's 2000 points towards Disney! That is what I'm working towards in 2009! That is what is driving me! I want Level 4 of the Disney trip. So, I am booking 20 shows in January and coaching them all to $1k. I do not have all 20 booked yet, but I am dedicating next week to locking them all in!

Re: Bookings?must be nice to book 20 shows in January.

I wish I knew how to get more bookings that actually works out here. :rolleyes: I had a very nice thing going until my last two booked parties were canceled. I was able to keep it going but now I am lost. I've just did a dismal multi-vendor event that had over 300 people invited that had 3 guests show up; we vendors ended up buying from each other:grumpy:! LOL I have nothing booked for December at all. :blushing:

Short of accosting strangers in stores I have used all my contacts, all my friends and family, all my past guests, and take every opportunity I can to make those 123 contacts but I haven't got enough people! I take the advantage when the situation is appropriate to share and talk with strangers which are almost always meant with positive responses but it has yielded nothing thus far. I have another Holiday booth on the 13th that I am praying it will yield results! :angel:

Re: Bookings?
Chef Kearns said:
Yes, Stephanie! I'm just offering a party! You just keep right on going. It doesn't matter the time of year. People will offer excuses no matter what. The people who want FREE stuff will book. You've got to keep calling and plugging at it until you find the people who are hungry for what you've got to offer.

I am coaching my hosts in January to $1k shows. I am adding an incentive on top of what Pampered Chef is offering. To my $1k shows I am giving them the 12" Skillet with the lid for FREE. I will of course use their host discount. But if they have a $1k show that's 2000 points towards Disney! That is what I'm working towards in 2009! That is what is driving me! I want Level 4 of the Disney trip. So, I am booking 20 shows in January and coaching them all to $1k. I do not have all 20 booked yet, but I am dedicating next week to locking them all in!

Hope that works out for you. I would love, love, love to have 20 $1000 shows in January (or any month for that matter) but I don't even have 20 days available to have shows. That's okay. I'll work with what I have been given!

Re: Bookings?Bring it back to your goals. Do you plan for 2 shows a week or just whatever happens? If you have 2 evenings a week and are not booked on that night, do you work your business anyway (customer care calls) or watch TV? I'm listening to a Belinda Ellsworth CD right now that is kicking my tail.What's the difference between a goal and a wish? A goal is written down. What's the difference between a goal you reach and one you only wanted to? A goal you reach is broken down into an action plan, and incremental steps that you look at every day. Success is only a mindset away! Program your mind and fill your being with positive, focused, directed thoughts. If you go to a show thinking "the economy stinks and people aren't going to book; even if they book they won't hold their dates anyway" you'll reap what you sew. If instead you go in thinking "with the economy hurting, I have so many great tools, recipes and a viable opportunity to really help people out" you'll get bookings, recruits, sales.

Re: Bookings?Thank you Scott for posting that. I was starting to feel bad that I shared my goal.

You have to be sold on the idea that people want and need what we have to offer. Once you're sold who could deny you?

Re: Bookings?
pcsharon1 said:
Hope that works out for you. I would love, love, love to have 20 $1000 shows in January (or any month for that matter) but I don't even have 20 days available to have shows. That's okay. I'll work with what I have been given!

I don't have that many days either. The first week in January I'll be on a cruise. The next week I'll be in Denver at Leadership. However, I have shared the video with my family. We sat down and decided the level we wanted. I shared with them what it would take for me to reach our goal. So, it is a "team" effort! My older children have really stepped up to keep their younger siblings quiet while I'm on the phone. My mother is helping to watch the children on those irregular nights that I"ll be doing shows in January.

Twenty shows is not the norm for me and my show average is only $600, but I am reaching. For one month I can stretch myself. I am excited about reaching Level 4 for my family and I think it comes through when I'm talking to people on the phone or at my parties.

If you give up now and say it cannot be done then you are right! If you say, "well, in every issue of the CN someone is having a $20,000 month and recruiting 4-6 consultants...why not me?" then you have ignited a fire! Why not you? David Meenan is not special (he is, but...). He got the same kit we got (actually a little less than what new consultants now get). But he is rocking it!! Duska Mills is my dear friend, but she isn't getting anything special to make her business rock. That is the main difference in what we do...we plot our own courses. If you take the path of least resistence then you will be disappointed with your outcome. You have to face and overcome adversity to reach your goals.

You have to decide if it is worth the effort. For me it is. This is the best Job I've ever had!! I love what I do! I love all of the people I've met and the incentives I've earned. If I didn't do PC, I would have to get up at 6am to get ready for work:yuck: :eek:! That is not me!

Re: Bookings?I just ask peole at my shows. I had a show on Wed and left with 4 bookings, and my show last night I had 2 on the calander and 2 that said I need to check my calander, and 1 recruit lead. I plan on having 15 shows for the month of Jan. I am going to earn Disney for my kids.

Re: Bookings?How does every one get bookings? do you call them to book form your contacts? how hard do you work at geting bookings or do they come easy? i had good luck in the past but now i have nothing. i want more but how to go about getting more and from where? besides contacts and family, friend that say no for now and does not like doing parties or that the stuff cost a bunch, and also the ones that say take me off your mailing list? what does every one do?

Re: Bookings?great questions milkangle! I am right there with you too. I can't even call a lot of my latest orders - they immediately requested to not give phone or addresses and not a single email address either. ;(

Re: Bookings?I assume everyone wants to book a show, so my conversations with people reflect that. For example. Talked to the cashier at the store (she saw my PC bag). Loves PC. I told her about the special in Jan. and how it's just once a year. What day of the week works best for you to have a show? She booked. Gal at work wanted to see a new catalog. Her birthday is in January. Wouldn't you love to get just want you wanted for your birthday? What day would work for a show. Booked a show.

What day of the week works best for you for a cooking show?

This is my favorite phrase. If they don't want one in their house, I tell them about the benefits of a catalog show and its convenience and they book a catalog show.

My goal (like ChefKearns) isn't the norm for me, but I know that if I really want Disney, I need a minimum of 12 shows. Catalog shows are my icing on the cake. I don't count them in that 12. I have 4 catalog shows right now and 4 cooking shows. Today and tomorrow are my calling days to get the 8 more shows. I have a list longer than that who have been wanting a show, but we can never match up on times I call.

Re: Bookings?20 $1000 shows. Sign me up! I definitely don't have that many, but I too want to make January big. My DD is SO excited about Disney World that she wants me to work more. In fact (b/c she doesn't really understand I'm not earning it yet...though laying the groundwork), she was VERY upset when a recent show changed to a catalog show :).She is my motivation right now and even if I don't earn it, I will probably sell more and earn more. I am planning on doing it though. I'm not sure that I could mentally handle 20 shows. So, I will focus on 10. I'm hoping to finetune some organizational stuff so that I'm not so overwhelmed by too many shows. I'm starting to do that finally.To find shows, you need to be doing shows already. November & December shows tend to book January. I've had several people approaching me at shows lately wanting to book shows. I think I've fallen into a group that has their own separate groups all needing a consultant. Best part? It's in MY town! 15 minutes away at MOST for my last several shows. WHOOHOO! I have a ton of people to contact and I will encourage lots of catalog shows too for anyone that can't fit into January home shows. I hope that the outlet is amazing too b/c that's always a help!

Re: Bookings?what if you already do show and no one wants to book? i had one that wanted to and is from far away in sd. I talk about the host benifets and i not have have cooking shows right now, I do mostly catalog shows. How to get bookings from catalog shows?

Re: Bookings?Milkangel - to get bookings from catalog shows, you need to host coach your very best. Your host needs to ask each person who orders - when do they want to book their show (not if, but when!) - remember WIFM (What's In it For Me), and treat booking not with specifics, but with the fun/ you do all the work/ they get awesome benefits.

1. What are the top tips for achieving success in 2009?

The key to success in 2009 is setting clear and achievable goals, staying organized, maintaining a positive attitude, and consistently working towards your goals. It's also important to be open to learning and adapting to new strategies and techniques.

2. How can I increase my sales and productivity in 2009?

To increase your sales and productivity in 2009, focus on building relationships with your customers, offering exceptional customer service, and regularly promoting your products and services through various channels such as social media, email marketing, and in-person events. Additionally, make sure to stay organized and prioritize your tasks to make the most of your time.

3. What are the best ways to stay motivated and on track in 2009?

Motivation is crucial for success in 2009. To stay motivated, set realistic goals, celebrate small victories, surround yourself with positive and supportive people, and constantly remind yourself of your why and the bigger picture. It's also helpful to take breaks and practice self-care to avoid burnout.

4. How can I improve my time management in 2009?

Effective time management is essential for achieving success in 2009. To improve your time management, prioritize your tasks, create a schedule or to-do list, avoid multitasking, and eliminate distractions as much as possible. Additionally, make sure to take breaks and prioritize self-care to avoid burnout and maintain productivity.

5. What are the best ways to stay organized in 2009?

Staying organized is key for success in 2009. To stay organized, create a system that works for you, whether it's a physical planner or digital tools. Make sure to regularly review and update your system, declutter your workspace, and keep important documents and information easily accessible. It's also helpful to delegate tasks and ask for help when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • afwife98439