1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What are these recipes cards I keep hearing about?

1. I've seen in several places that there are recipe cards that many consultants like to hand out during shows and what not. Where do I get these cards? I don't see anything on my order forms. Then again, I'm new, so I might not be looking in the right places.

Thanks!

Nov 18, 2005
  2. Mom4kanda

Mom4kanda Member

Paperwork Supply ORder

They should be on your paperwork supply order form. Its blue and white - i think.

It says Celebration Recipe Cards Chocolate, Dim Sum and Ole for this season.

They are cheap and should be on your form.

If not they are definatly in the Booster pack you can order within the 1st 60 days.

Hope this helps.

Nov 18, 2005
  3. kitty

kitty Guest

>>If not they are definatly in the Booster pack<<

Quick question since you mentioned the Booster Pack. Do you know what comes in the pack? I sent in my yellow sheet of paper and did not write down what came with it.

Nov 20, 2005
  4. PCAbby

PCAbby Member

It great! ine came in september but it had lots of catalogs, order forms, lots selling product training CDs, the "take a closer" look recuriting workbook (including a nice black binder with PC logo), some season's bests , show planners, ummmm, can't think what else.

Nov 21, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted