• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the shipping and handling charges for direct shipping?

, in summary, the $4.25 shipping and handling charge for direct shipping is a great deal. I recommend telling your customers this.
ilovpc
Gold Member
Here is a document with the shipping and handling charges for direct shipping. Hope it helps!!

Attachments

• SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES.doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 634
Geesh I feel stupid, I clicked on this hoping it was something comparing other companies fees to ours, lol.

I had a show last weekend where all I heard were complaints about the $4.25 shipping and handling.

I said very nicely, well I was just at a scrapbooking party and I had to pay 13.65% of my order, and I spend $60.00 so I spent over $8 on S&H and their products are WAY lighter than anything PC sells.

She said well I think it's a crock. I just turned to my next customer.

Anyone have such a list??

Lisa

Lisa, just refer them to the military customers who are restricted from doing "ship to host" and have to pay the direct shipping rates from Pampered Chef ... compliments of military regulations! :(

Oh, and an added bonus ... our customers have to wait on Smart Post mail which takes 4 weeks right now, but come mid November it will be a 6 week wait. :yuck:

I wonder how much she would have to complain if she paid more and had to wait longer (MUCH LONGER) to get her stuff! :rolleyes:

There's no arguing with people like that. I generally say, "I'm sorry you feel that way. I've found our shipping to be very reasonable." Then I drop it and move on.I find that it's much more likely to happen with people who don't attend DS parties and/or don't place orders online or through catalogs. $4.25 flat shipping is a bargain.

I used to get complaints about shipping but now as part of my talk (while doing the booking slide) I point out that while the host gets free shipping the guests are getting a deal too. I tell them that when I send a host packet with just 3 catalogs, some invitations and flyers it costs $4.95 but they could purchase the entire catalog and it would be delivered with the party for just $4.25. I also say that for a little more it can go directly to their home.

I haven't had anyone complain about shipping since I started doing that. I still get a few who combine their orders but you'll always get those.

Beth,
I love that
I tell them that when I send a host packet with just 3 catalogs, some invitations and flyers it costs $4.95 but they could purchase the entire catalog and it would be delivered with the party for just $4.25. I also say that for a little more it can go directly to their home.

I'm going to have to borrow that!!!

I LOVE this group for sharing what works for them!!

Lisa

1. What is the standard shipping rate for Pampered Chef products?

The standard shipping rate for Pampered Chef products varies depending on the total cost of your order. Shipping charges start at $5.50 for orders up to $14.99 and can go up to $12.50 for orders over $200.

2. Are there any additional handling fees for Pampered Chef products?

No, there are no additional handling fees for Pampered Chef products. The shipping rate includes all costs associated with packaging and preparing your order for shipment.

3. Can I track my package once it has been shipped?

Yes, you can track your package by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipping progress.

4. Do you offer expedited shipping options?

Yes, we offer two expedited shipping options for an additional fee. You can choose either 2-day shipping or overnight shipping at checkout. Please note that expedited shipping is not available for all products or locations.

5. Is there free shipping available for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer free shipping on orders over $200. This offer is only valid for orders shipped within the contiguous United States and does not apply to expedited shipping options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedharriet
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies