• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct Shipping Charges Chart: Easily Accessible and Downloadable

In summary, direct shipping charges are fees that are associated with having a product shipped directly from the manufacturer or supplier, rather than to a physical store first. The amount of these charges can vary depending on the product and supplier, and are typically based on the weight and size of the item being shipped. If you choose to have a product shipped directly to you, you will be responsible for paying these charges, which are separate from any other shipping or handling fees. While it may be possible to avoid these charges by picking up the product from a physical store, this option may not be available for all products or suppliers. Additionally, direct shipping charges are usually non-refundable, so it is important to contact the supplier or manufacturer before placing an order
Loreen
Does anyone have a chart of the direct shipping charges that can be posted or emailed to me?

Thanks!!!

They're on the back (2nd page) of the OOF, which you can access on CC, but, since I have one handy, here you are:

Order Value Base Rate
up to $19.99 $ 6.00
$20 to $29.99 $ 6.75
$30 to $39.99 $ 7.75
$40 to $49.99 $ 9.00
$50 to $64.99 $10.25
$65 to $129.99 $14.00
$130 and over 11%

noncontiguous U.S. locations add $5.00

Sorry, it's not as easy to read as I would like, but I can't get my Word program to work (ok, I'm cheap, I'm not willing to pay to subscribe to it). Let me know if doesn't make any sense.

Sarah

Thank you Sarah. I knew that it was somewhere but couldn't remember where. I'll print it from the OOF.

I have one cut out posted by my desk. I'm surprised how much I look at it!

Here's what I have on Word if anyone wants it.

I include one of these with my host packets in case they need to know how much to charge for direct shipping.

Attachments

• PC S & H Charges.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 245
they are on the back of the triplicate receipts too

Teresa Lynn said:
they are on the back of the triplicate receipts too

...and the back of the Pampered Partner receipts.

Thanks everyone for the responses. I was brain dead last night and couldn't remember where I had seen it. Harriett, your document is great and I'm going to start including it with my host packages and put it on my office board for easy reference.

Related to Direct Shipping Charges Chart: Easily Accessible and Downloadable

What are direct shipping charges?

Direct shipping charges are the fees associated with having a product shipped directly to you from the manufacturer or supplier, rather than being shipped to a physical store first.

How much are direct shipping charges?

The amount of direct shipping charges can vary depending on the product and the supplier. These charges are typically determined by the weight and size of the item being shipped.

Do I have to pay direct shipping charges?

Yes, if you choose to have a product shipped directly to you, you will be responsible for paying the direct shipping charges. These charges are separate from any other shipping or handling fees.

Can I avoid direct shipping charges?

In some cases, you may be able to avoid direct shipping charges by picking up the product from a physical store location. However, this option may not be available for all products or suppliers.

Are direct shipping charges refundable?

In most cases, direct shipping charges are non-refundable. If you have any concerns about the charges, it is best to contact the supplier or manufacturer before placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI