• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revised Shipping & Handling Charges Eff 3/1/07

In summary, the flyer has been revised to reflect the shipping and handling charges effective 3/1/07. The change is reflected on the back of the outside order form from HO for the March & April Outside Order Forms now on CC. According to the flyer, direct shipping is changing and will now be based on the base rate plus $5.00 for non-contiguous states.
pamperedharriet
I revised my flyer to reflect the shipping and handling charges effective 3/1/07. It is based on the back of the outside order form from HO for the March & April Outside Order Forms now on CC. I hope you can use this.

I put one of these in my host packets.

Attachments

• PC S & H Charges.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 460
Thanks so much, Harriet!! That is very useful!!!!

I may have to put it in my Binder that I keep on my desk.

I thought shipping was only changing for Alaska and Hawaii?

Thanks Harriet! It's printing now!!!:D

Direct shipping is changing.

You're welcome! I was very happy to see that on the most part it won't effect my sales. I only get direct ship sales over $130 once in a great while when someone buys cookware out of state. Our customers will be pleased to know that our show orders won't go up for now anyway.

Please feel free to share it with your cluster/team members. It spells it out for all US consultants.

Correction to my S & H flyer eff 3/1/07I found out from Kim that I made a mistake on my flyer so I am reattaching it with the correct information. It should read on non contiguous states add $5.00 to the direct shipping base rate instead of what I put as 15%. Sorry for the mess.

Attachments

• PC S & H Charges.doc
    43 KB · Views: 295
Great Info Harriet! Thanks!!!

Your welcome, Kristin!

I thought Idaho doesn't charge sales tax on S&H also? At least that is the way it was a couple years ago, the last time I did a show there? Anyone from ID that can confirm?:confused:

Sorry Harriet! I should have said thank you!!! So thank you!!!!!! You are great!:)

No problem. ID does not charge sales tax on S & H. My form states all states except: ID is listed as a state that is an excepted.

holy guacamole!!:eek: :eek: :eek: ! I must have looked at that sheet 4 times and did not see it!:eek: :eek: I feel stupid!!! Sorry Harriet!:eek: ;)

That's OK. I had to go back and check my sheet to make sure I didn't leave it off. I updated it from the current one I had so I knew I didn't have to change that part. It's easy to miss things now and then. I don't think you're stupid--you're human!

Okay, not stupid, just blind!!! LMBO!:D :D :rolleyes: :D

Related to Revised Shipping & Handling Charges Eff 3/1/07

1. What are the revised shipping and handling charges effective March 1st, 2007?

The revised shipping and handling charges, effective March 1st, 2007, are as follows:

• Standard shipping and handling fee: $6.50
  • Express shipping and handling fee: $12.50
  • Next day shipping and handling fee: $18.50

2. Why are the shipping and handling charges being revised?

The shipping and handling charges are being revised in order to cover the rising costs of shipping and handling materials, as well as the increased rates from our shipping carriers.

3. Will my previous orders be affected by the revised shipping and handling charges?

No, the revised shipping and handling charges will only apply to orders placed on or after March 1st, 2007. Any orders placed before that date will not be affected.

4. Are there any exceptions to the revised shipping and handling charges?

Yes, there are a few exceptions to the revised shipping and handling charges. These include:

• Orders over $200 will receive free standard shipping.
  • Orders containing only digital products will not be charged for shipping and handling.
  • Host orders will receive reduced shipping and handling fees based on their party sales.

5. How can I avoid paying the revised shipping and handling charges?

To avoid paying the revised shipping and handling charges, you can:

• Place an order over $200 to receive free standard shipping.
  • Only purchase digital products, which do not require shipping and handling fees.
  • Host a party and use your party sales to cover the shipping and handling fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies