• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the options for gift cards in our incentive program?

In summary, you can earn a free trip if you earn level 1 or higher in their incentives program. You can get gift cards from over 300 merchants.
nickywsn
I was just looking at our incentives program and was wondering what kind of places do they offer gift cards from if you forgo a trip?

TIA
Nicky

THey have a list with over 300 merchants listed! I'm not sure of the site though. I earned it 2 years ago, my first year!!!:D

Lowes, Target, White Barn, Bed Bath & Beyond, Crate & Barrell, Cabellas, etc.
any place you can think of except my faves Sur La Table and Williams Sonoma

do you have to pick just one place or can you choose more than one?

you can choose from more than 1

Nice, I need to earn level 1 at least this year! I was $3k short last year! :(

PampMomof3 said:
THey have a list with over 300 merchants listed! I'm not sure of the site though. I earned it 2 years ago, my first year!!!:D

Wow Kristie, you earned a free trip your first year? Tell me how you did it, I SOOOOO want the cruise. I'm trying to recruit and do as many shows as possible, but honestly I feel like I'm living and breathing PC right now (still 2nd month), and I know I can't keep neglecting everything..............My dining room has become my PC office and it looks HORRIBLE!:eek: :eek:...I think someone else posted about that elsewhere....

It's a lot of hard work in the beginning, then ups and downs, but it will all pay off!

I earned Atlantis and because of medical issues with my mom decided to forgo the trip for the $$.

I took cards from Lowes, Target, Olive Garden, Best Buy, Amazon.com & Staples.

Home Depot, Best Buy, everywhere!!! And the cool thing is you can get it broke down by like 10 -20 dollar increments. So if you wanted some to Home Depot, and Best Buy, and the Olive Garden you could!!!:)
Last year was the only year I didn't earn level 1 and I am bummed. I have got some really great stuff over the years!

What are the different types of gift cards offered as incentives?

The five most frequently offered gift card choices are Amazon, Target, Starbucks, Visa, and Sephora. These are popular options that offer a wide variety of products and services to choose from.

How do I redeem my incentive gift card?

Once you receive your gift card, you can redeem it by following the instructions provided on the card. This usually involves entering a code or PIN on the retailer's website or presenting the card at the time of purchase.

Are there any restrictions on using the incentive gift card?

Each gift card may have its own set of restrictions, such as expiration dates or limitations on where it can be used. Please carefully review the terms and conditions provided with your gift card to ensure you are aware of any restrictions.

Can I use my incentive gift card for online purchases?

Yes, most gift cards can be used for online purchases. However, it is important to check the terms and conditions to make sure the specific retailer accepts gift cards as a form of payment for online orders.

Can I choose my own gift card instead of the ones offered?

Unfortunately, our incentive gift card choices are limited to the five most popular options mentioned. However, we regularly review and update our gift card choices based on customer feedback. If you have a suggestion for a different gift card, please let us know!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • sandilou