• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the best desserts to showcase at a quick PC show with 10 guests?

In summary, for your quick show with 10 guests, it's a good idea to use Death by Chocolate Trifle and Cheesecake as your desserts. To make the process even quicker, use a grater to chop the candy bar for the trifle and a cherry pitter for the cherries in the cheesecake. Have guests get food and come back to sit down, and incorporate product demos and tips while they eat. Mention your main products throughout the show and keep it fun and engaging. Good luck with your show!
floccies
I have a host that has requested a two dessert, be quick. The guests have been to PC shows before. Estimate of 10 guests.

I was thinking of Death by Chocolate Trifle and Cheesecake. Show the two desserts and finish (food chopper to chop candy bar for trifle, and can opener to open a can of pie cherries for the cheesecake). Then either the guests get food and come back and sit down, or host serves them and I keep talking.

Any suggestions? I like the idea of a quick show -- I would do the intro with favorite product and talk about that product, I would make sure the main items (stoneware, cookware, knives, SA) all got mentioned.

What results have any of you had with something similar.

That's alot of food for only 10 guests. The trifle itself will serve that and possibly more! I usually do a no demo show. I get to the host's house and hour early and prepare the recipes at that point. I don't know if that would be enough time to do two recipes though. My show usually lasts an hour still, you would need to watch how much you talk about the products and still get in info about the business and hosting.

A quick show is a great way to get people interested, especially if they have been to shows before.Hi there! Thank you for your question. First, let's talk about the two desserts you are thinking of using for your quick show - Death by Chocolate Trifle and Cheesecake. These are both great options that are quick and easy to make, but still delicious and impressive for guests who have been to PC shows before. However, I do have a few suggestions to make the process even smoother and quicker for you.For the Death by Chocolate Trifle, instead of using a food chopper to chop up the candy bar, you can use a grater to shred it into small pieces. This will be much faster and easier, and still give you the same result. Also, instead of using a can opener to open a can of pie cherries for the cheesecake, you can use a cherry pitter to remove the pits from fresh cherries. This will not only be quicker, but also fresher and more appealing to your guests.As for the flow of your quick show, I would suggest having the guests get their food and then come back to sit down. This will allow you to continue talking and engaging with them while they eat, rather than stopping the show completely. You can even incorporate some product demonstrations or tips while they are eating, to keep them engaged and interested.In terms of mentioning your main products, I think your idea of talking about a favorite product during the intro is great. You can also mention other products throughout the show as they relate to the recipes you are making or to any tips you may be sharing.Overall, I think a quick show is a great way to get people interested and excited about your products, especially if they have been to shows before. Just make sure to keep it fun, engaging, and informative, and you will see great results! Best of luck with your show!

Related to What are the best desserts to showcase at a quick PC show with 10 guests?

What is "2 Dessert Show -- No Demo"?

"2 Dessert Show -- No Demo" is a dessert-themed event or show that does not include any demonstrations. This means that attendees will not be learning how to make desserts, but instead will be able to try and enjoy a variety of desserts.

Where and when is "2 Dessert Show -- No Demo" taking place?

The specific location and date of "2 Dessert Show -- No Demo" may vary, so it is best to check the event's website or social media pages for the most up-to-date information. However, it is likely to take place at a venue that can accommodate a large number of attendees and offer a wide selection of desserts.

Do I need to purchase tickets in advance for "2 Dessert Show -- No Demo"?

It is recommended to purchase tickets in advance for "2 Dessert Show -- No Demo" to ensure entry and avoid any potential lines or sell-outs. However, some events may offer tickets at the door if space allows. Check the event's website for ticket purchasing options.

What types of desserts will be available at "2 Dessert Show -- No Demo"?

The specific types of desserts will vary depending on the event, but there will likely be a variety of options such as cakes, pies, cookies, pastries, and more. Some events may also offer savory dessert options or vegan/gluten-free options. Check the event's website or social media pages for a list of participating vendors and their offerings.

Is "2 Dessert Show -- No Demo" suitable for children?

It depends on the event and the age of the child. Some "2 Dessert Show -- No Demo" events may be more geared towards adults, while others may be family-friendly. Check the event's website or social media pages for more information on age restrictions and kid-friendly activities that may be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • xmxsummer