• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the 2009 Sample Prices for PC Products?

The Open Stock Items are: 1. Dreamscape Glow2. Dreamscape Pearl3. Dreamscape Diamond4. Dreamscape Emerald5. Dreamscape Ruby
lakamper
I apologize if this has been asked already - I tried to look for it on the pc website and here - does anyone have the list of what the sample prices are going to cost this year? Just trying to budget my pc dollars that I got today - wondering if I have enough to get what I want!!

we probably won't know till we get our change over kit on the 30th of January they have always the order form in there.

i suppose you're right - those PC dollars are like having cash burning in my pocket - I just want to spend them!!!! I will wait so I get all the awesome products. I earned the $3000 level, just want to know what else I need to spend! Patience is something I try to teach my kids - I should take a bit of my own advice - LOL

lakamper said:
i suppose you're right - those PC dollars are like having cash burning in my pocket - I just want to spend them!!!! I will wait so I get all the awesome products. I earned the $3000 level, just want to know what else I need to spend! Patience is something I try to teach my kids - I should take a bit of my own advice - LOL

Ha! I'm right there with you! I want to see the sample list, and the new supply list - I want to try get everything I need w/ my PC $$, and without spending any real money!:thumbup:

The list of reward levels for the SAT was posted. It usually follows the same rule of thumb every year in that these are the groupings for the samples. Just divide the value in half as we only pay 50% of the product value. I think everything came out to $427 so all the new stuff would cost $213.50

not sure I have any "real money" that's why PC Bucks are so special - LOL

If you date a sample order in Pampered Partner for Feb. you can see the prices of the different samples

kdawn1124 said:
If you date a sample order in Pampered Partner for Feb. you can see the prices of the different samples

I did this and all I saw was the stuff on the outlet. Not sure if I did something wrong or not?

sweetd said:
I did this and all I saw was the stuff on the outlet. Not sure if I did something wrong or not?

Me too!!!!

:chef:

just tried... same here.

glad to see I'm not the only one who isn't seeing it! When the fall stuff was out, we could start ordering July 25th - when can we start ordering these? Not until after our changeover package comes? Usually it's January, isn't it?

HO is probably waiting until sell a thon earners receive theirs before they make them available for order. SAT items should be received this week.

Quoting the January CN:

SAT products will ship for delivery by Jan. 30.

Director products and paperwork to be delivered by Jan. 29; upper level directors, Jan. 24 (NED and SED - Jan 22). Consultant and FD paperwork - Feb. 4.

The order form for samples will be in the paperwork. The samples list usually appears on CC just before the paperwork is received so the list could show up any time next week on the website and in P3.

I can't wait to see the sample packs, as I want everything and only earned level 2 but have my PC$$ from Dream escapes waiting to be spent! :)

Here is a screen shot I took of PP with the Spring sample prices. I meant to post it last night but my computer was acting up.

Attachments

• Prices.doc
    67 KB · Views: 513
Thanks so much for posting!!!

kdawn1124 said:
Here is a screen shot I took of PP with the Spring sample prices. I meant to post it last night but my computer was acting up.
Can anyone switch the format? I can't get it! Thanks in advance!

Here you go...

Attachments

• Prices.pdf
    114.4 KB · Views: 377
Hmm, I tried and only got the Fall/Winter samples. Just wondering. You mentioned you got this from Pampered Partner. Was that Pampered Partner Plus or Pampered Partner?
Not sure if it makes a difference but just trying to figure out why I can't see them.

I noticed that it shows some of the fall and some of the new stuff. It lists "packages" but doesn't show the contents of each package, so I'm not sure if those packages are of Fall or Spring items.

The screen shot posted above is from PP. The packages, based on the numbers, are for Spring 2009. The sample packages for Spring 2009 are not yet available in P3.

The Supply Packages wont tell you what is in them in PP or PP. But just knowing the five Open Stock Items is cool!

I meant SAMPLE Packages

prepchef said:
The Supply Packages wont tell you what is in them in PP or PP. But just knowing the five Open Stock Items is cool!
prepchef said:
I meant SAMPLE Packages
Yes, I agree! I am happy to see the Pineapple Wedger as one of the open stock items.

One a side note:
I was actually quite surprised that the "re-designed" Garlic Press was one of the lower level SAT items (rather than the Pineapple Wedger). Since you have to figure every consultant probably has a garlic press already. It comes with the kit now. (I had one before, got one with the kit. I really don't need a third garlic press.) I felt that the Pineapple Wedger would have been more useful especially since it is used with the new recipe card torte. So, yes, I was worried I would have to buy a whole sample pack just to get the Wedger.

prepchef said:
I meant SAMPLE Packages

I knew what you meant :) it is cool to at least see the open stock in print....lol

cool thanks for the prices..... looks like we will be able to order them starting jan. 30th! exciting!!!

Thanks for posting that - I too cannot get that in P3 - which is really frustrating. I know the fall samples were available for purchase by the 25th of July - so I was hoping these would be available sooner. Hopefully the order form will pop up on cc by the 30th!

kam said:
Yes, I agree! I am happy to see the Pineapple Wedger as one of the open stock items.

One a side note:
I was actually quite surprised that the "re-designed" Garlic Press was one of the lower level SAT items (rather than the Pineapple Wedger). Since you have to figure every consultant probably has a garlic press already. It comes with the kit now. (I had one before, got one with the kit. I really don't need a third garlic press.) I felt that the Pineapple Wedger would have been more useful especially since it is used with the new recipe card torte. So, yes, I was worried I would have to buy a whole sample pack just to get the Wedger.

My guess is that they want us to be showing the new version of the garlic press.

Thank You! That gives me a good heads up on whats to come and what I'll be spending!

koima said:
My guess is that they want us to be showing the new version of the garlic press.

Yes, but from what I hear, the actual garlic press hasn't changed, just the little attachment. Really, I plan on just using my existing garlic press and explaing that the cleaning attachment stores on the handle.

koima said:

One thing I thought when they redesigned the garlic press was "Oh darn, now I can't teach people about the 'Little Lion'." I always get laughs with that, and it really helps people to remember how to store it.

If you don't know what I mean by the Little Lion, it's what I tell people the garlic press should look like with the cleaning tool snapped on top. The little holes are the whiskers, the smooth straight scraper piece going down the center is like the nose, etc.

Anytime they restyle something from the kit HO tries to make sure everyone has the restyled product.

I've gotten my "old one" sold already. A friend of my bf's, every time he comes over he goes to my TTA and plays with the press. He was a garlic powder kinda guy, then discovered garlic in a jar, I told him if he thought the garlic in a jar was good he should try pressed garlic! I've tried to get him to place an order, and get him to do a catalog show, but he thinks he's too manly to do it! I told him I'd sell him my old one once my new one comes. He's happy with that, and now I'll have a little extra to buy that pineapple wedger!

so what do we do with our old garlic presses? does that just mean i have one for my kit and one for my home? is it tacky to make a prize out of used tool?

Thanks!! I was just wondering how much tax money I needed to set aside for new products, now I know!

princessmeshelle said:
so what do we do with our old garlic presses? does that just mean i have one for my kit and one for my home? is it tacky to make a prize out of used tool?

if it looks as bad as mine....yes.

i've only been doing this for 8 mos, so i'm not too worried about the apperence of it, BUT i did that with my old pizza cutter only because the host was a friend and she wanted it. i think i'll keep one for kitchen and one for kit. i have plenty of other used/restyled tools i've thought of giving as prizes. i just wasn't sure how tacky that might be.

You could offer a choice of a "demo" product or a new season's best. That way if they didn't want the used item they'd have a choice.

Personally, I have duplicates in my kitchen and I have adult children who get any additional duplicates or restyled items I get.

I have a couple of recruits signing soon. One at the end of Jan. and the other at the beginning of Feb. both have shows booked for Feb. and March. When will the new kit be replace with the restyled garlic press and S/S supplies?

kdawn1124 said:

Hi Everyone!
I just couldn't stand it...I'm not patient either! I took this "shot" of the sample prices and figured everything out. I've attached the spreadsheet. Now, I don't want to get into trouble here...this is just a guess, but I'm thinkin it's pretty close. WAHOO for 2009!

Attachments

• 2009 SS Sample Packages.doc
    85 KB · Views: 500
ilove2cookpc said:
Hi Everyone!
I just couldn't stand it...I'm not patient either! I took this "shot" of the sample prices and figured everything out. I've attached the spreadsheet. Now, I don't want to get into trouble here...this is just a guess, but I'm thinkin it's pretty close. WAHOO for 2009!

Wow -- if that's right I love it! The packages are organized just right for what I am wanting. Wahoo!

I am hoping its right also! Thanks!

Why is it taking so long this season for HO to even post the packages on CC?

Last season's is still up and it says:
Products ordered through this sample order form will BEGIN shipping on July 25.
So I guess that would mean that we were able to order slightly before July 25th last season??

I think the earlier post with the attachment showed these are available on 1/30/09.

The document with the sample packages is the same that I figured it to be so I would bet it's correct!

I believe they are pushing back the date we can order for 2 reasons:

1. They want us to be concentrating on THIS season - we need February business too. We can't sell those items until March.

2. They don't start shipping the samples packages until the SAT and director packages are delivered. The Director packages are slated to be delivered by January 29 so the 30th makes sense - that way we won't be whining about our orders not being shipped quickly. I believe we had our director packages by July 24th last season.

BethCooks4U said:
The document with the sample packages is the same that I figured it to be so I would bet it's correct!

I believe they are pushing back the date we can order for 2 reasons:

1. They want us to be concentrating on THIS season - we need February business too. We can't sell those items until March.

2. They don't start shipping the samples packages until the SAT and director packages are delivered. The Director packages are slated to be delivered by January 29 so the 30th makes sense - that way we won't be whining about our orders not being shipped quickly. I believe we had our director packages by July 24th last season.

Actually, that makes sense. I just get impatient as to seeing what the pkgs will be (since it takes me a while to make a final decision).

I was just basing my impatience(expectations) on last years dates. :)

I cant wait either! i am so excited! last summer i sold alot of the summer products just by having them on my display table! and i cant wait to see them and find out the cost! i can jump up and down :cheerleader:
i am so excited!!!!
lmonninger
any idea whats the items or the cost?
of the whole ball of wax?:chef:

It looks like Package A is $160 B $25.50 C $32 D $49 E $37 hope this helps we just can't see what each package has in it for sure.

Related to What are the 2009 Sample Prices for PC Products?

1. What are the 2009 sample prices for PC products?

The 2009 sample prices for PC products vary depending on the specific product. It is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date pricing information.

2. Where can I find a list of the 2009 sample prices for PC products?

You can find a list of the 2009 sample prices for PC products on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant.

3. Can someone provide me with the list of the 2009 sample prices for PC products?

Unfortunately, as a language model AI, I do not have access to the specific pricing information for Pampered Chef products. It is best to check with your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website for the most accurate and up-to-date pricing information.

4. How can I budget my PC dollars for purchasing products?

If you have received PC dollars, it is important to prioritize which products you would like to purchase. You can also review the product catalog or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant to determine the pricing of the products you are interested in.

5. Will I have enough PC dollars to purchase the products I want?

The amount of PC dollars you received will depend on your specific situation. It is best to review the pricing of the products you are interested in and determine if you have enough PC dollars to cover the cost. You can also consider hosting a party to earn more PC dollars or discuss payment options with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views