• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some unique Christmas gift ideas for my family in Seattle?

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Seattle area, you must fill out an application on the company's website and purchase a starter kit. The benefits of being a consultant in this area include earning extra income, receiving discounts on products, and having a flexible schedule. You can also host parties in the Seattle area to earn free and discounted products. There is a minimum sales requirement of $150 per month, and support for Seattle area consultants includes training, online resources, a community of fellow consultants, and access to a mentor.
J.Corley
I need help from anyone who lives in the Seattle area. I have family there in Issaqua/Bellevue area. I need ideas for Christmas presents. I was thinking of theater tickets that they could use at anytime not just one specific day.

Any suggestions?

Jennifer-

I live in Roy, which is about an hour south of Seattle.

What kind of theater tickets are you talking about? Movie, plays? If you are talking movie the big theaters out here are Regal Cinemas. Also, if you were thinking along the lines of plays and such, a gift certificate from ticketmaster would be great. They could use that for any event that goes through them, concerts, plays, etc.

If you need more help, feel free to pm me.

Hi there! I live in the Seattle area and I have some ideas for Christmas presents for your family in Issaquah/Bellevue. Theater tickets are a great idea, especially if they can be used at any time. Another option could be gift cards to local restaurants or shops in the area. You could also consider getting them a membership to a local museum or attraction, such as the Seattle Art Museum or the Woodland Park Zoo. If they enjoy outdoor activities, you could get them a gift certificate for a hiking or kayaking tour in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Another unique gift idea could be a cooking or art class at a local community center. I hope these suggestions help! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Related to What are some unique Christmas gift ideas for my family in Seattle?

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Seattle area?

To become a consultant in the Seattle area, you can visit our website and fill out an application. You will also need to purchase a starter kit to get started with your business.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant in the Seattle area?

As a consultant in the Seattle area, you will have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and have a flexible schedule. You will also have access to training and support from our team.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in the Seattle area?

Yes, you can host a party in the Seattle area. Our consultants will come to your home or a designated location to showcase our products and help you earn free and discounted products.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants in the Seattle area?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $150 per month for consultants in the Seattle area. This helps to ensure that you are actively working on your business and meeting your goals.

5. What kind of support is available for Seattle area consultants?

We offer various forms of support for our consultants in the Seattle area, including training, online resources, and a community of fellow consultants. You will also have access to a mentor to help guide you in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
Replies
Views