• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Stoneware Tips for October?

In summary, people typically pay an accountant to do their taxes, or they use a software like Turbo Tax.
DebPC
Staff member
Stoneware TipsI don't remember where I got this from.
But we'll want to promote Stoneware for October.

Thank you!!!:D

Do you hire an accountant, goto HR Block or do it yourself?

The first few years I had my exboyfriend do them for me I paid him...he is a CPA but he moved this year so I used my mom's tax software and it was easier than I thought that it would be...

yeah I used to use turbo tax, works good enough for personal taxes

I use turbo tax also

We have an accountant and pay a grip load but we feel it's worth it.

LOL! I had a friend of mine (who is an accountant) and she used Turbo Tax!

Turbo Tax here too

Turbo Tax for us too....DH actually did all the work while he was deployed this year, sent me the file via e-mail and I filed it for us!

One question though, how easy is it to do with adding PC to it because this is new to me as of April this year...? How does that work? Should I continue to file with DH? Do you tend to pay in or get back? I don't know just wondering... TIA

Carissidy said:
One question though, how easy is it to do with adding PC to it because this is new to me as of April this year...? How does that work? Should I continue to file with DH? Do you tend to pay in or get back? I don't know just wondering... TIA

I think the little bit I might have owed for PC came out of the refund that I got for my kiddos. It all worked out fine. DH and I filed together. It goes through and asks you for each item they need.

Carissidy said:

We file joint every year and for the four years since I began my business. DH always checks to see what benefits us more and it has always been joint. By the time we do all my deductions, there is not much left to tax! LOL!! BUT I have never been in the red so that is good...this year I will be though because I just kept my head above water but I went to Conference and bought a new laptop for work so I have a few deductions.

We will get less this year in our return anyway since DH was in a non-taxable area of the world for 6 months....

Booo--turbo tax! :thumbsdown: [just kidding, DH used to work for their rival!]
Since he is a CPA, my husband always does them...and everyone else's in the family.

So, does anyone find that they get anything back from it???

We have a CPA do our taxes. Our farm pays to have the taxes done. It's just easier to include everything & have them all done at once.

I do mine on www.taxact.com. I have used them for several years and love them. Last year was my first return with PC but they did that too. Very easy and user friendly.

I use the software- not turbotax but a Canadian version anyhow. I have been using it for at least 10 years. I efile with that- and get my refunds within a week. Its easy with this software to add the business too. My dh is an accountant and he lets ME do the taxes- so I must do alright.

We hire an accountant. We were blessed with being gifted a rental property from my deceased father-in-law and my husband has a small property management biz with his brother as well. So, we really need to be with someone knowledgable when it comes to tax time. Add in my PC and it just makes sense. Before we had the property and the biz's we did our own.

I do ours and about 3 others. People always call me for advice. I had wanted to go to school for Accounting at one point but changed my mind. I guess everyone thinks that means I know something.

Carissidy said:
So, does anyone find that they get anything back from it???

I know I asked this already, but I am afraid that I will end up paying in, I worry about this every year. I wondered if in your first year you had to pay in? I now each individual return is different but I was just wondering.... :confused:

Related to What Are Some Stoneware Tips for October?

What is "Stoneware Tips for October"?

"Stoneware Tips for October" is a guide or set of tips specifically geared towards using stoneware in the month of October. It may include tips on how to care for stoneware during this time, as well as creative ideas for using stoneware in fall-inspired dishes.

Why is October a good time for using stoneware?

October is a great time for using stoneware because it is the start of the fall season. Stoneware is particularly well-suited for cooking and serving warm, hearty dishes that are perfect for the cooler weather. It is also a great time to experiment with new recipes and flavors using stoneware.

What are some benefits of using stoneware?

Stoneware has many benefits, including its durability and ability to withstand high temperatures. It also distributes heat evenly, resulting in more evenly cooked food. Additionally, stoneware is non-toxic and does not contain harmful chemicals, making it a safe choice for cooking and serving food.

How should I care for my stoneware during October?

To care for your stoneware during October, it is important to avoid sudden temperature changes. Allow your stoneware to cool down completely before washing it, and avoid placing it directly from the oven into cold water. It is also recommended to hand wash stoneware instead of using the dishwasher, and to avoid using metal utensils on the surface to prevent scratching.

Are there any creative ideas for using stoneware in October?

Yes, there are many creative ideas for using stoneware in October. Some ideas include using stoneware to bake delicious fall-inspired dishes like casseroles, pies, and breads. You can also use stoneware to serve soups, stews, and other warm dishes. Additionally, you can use stoneware as a decorative piece for your fall table setting, such as using it as a centerpiece or serving platter for seasonal fruits and vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
  • HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShellBeach