• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some quick and easy recipes for a Fair-themed show?

In summary, the "Summer Fair Theme" is a collection of products, recipes, and tips perfect for creating a fun and festive atmosphere for summer gatherings. The products include BBQ tools, serving platters, and kitchen gadgets, while the recipes range from grilled dishes to refreshing drinks and desserts. For decorating, it is recommended to use bright colors and items like gingham tablecloths and paper lanterns. The products can be purchased by hosting a Pampered Chef party or shopping online through their website. Local consultants can also assist in finding the perfect products for a summer fair-themed event.
kellyspckitchen
Hi Everyone,

My aunt is having a show for me tomorrow. She wants to do a Fair theme, but we are having some trouble coming up with recipes. I know we are going to do 123 lemonade with the quick stir pitcher. Someone else suggested an apple pie, but my aunt is wanting something quicker.

I basically only have the starter kit with a few additions. I am fairly new, moved cross country right after signing up and just now getting my business off the ground.

So any FAIR theme recipes would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kelly
IA

check out this site. it may be helpful.

http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

123 lemonade goes with 321 cake!Do you have a stoneware fluted pan? Can you get one? This is an AWESOME demo in it. You could do it in a square baker or Deep Dish baker, but would need to subtract an egg to have less volume.

It is AMAZING - you will sell stones if you do this one!

Attachments

• 321 cake.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 407
  • Microwave Cakes.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 470

Related to What are some quick and easy recipes for a Fair-themed show?

1. What is the "Summer Fair Theme" all about?

The "Summer Fair Theme" is a collection of products, recipes, and tips that are perfect for creating a fun and festive atmosphere for your summer gatherings and events.

2. What types of products are included in the "Summer Fair Theme"?

The "Summer Fair Theme" features a variety of products that are perfect for outdoor entertaining, such as our BBQ tools, serving platters, and drinkware. We also have fun and colorful kitchen gadgets and utensils that will add a playful touch to your summer fair-themed parties.

3. Are there any special recipes or meal ideas included in the "Summer Fair Theme"?

Yes, the "Summer Fair Theme" includes a selection of delicious and easy-to-make recipes that are perfect for summer fairs and outdoor gatherings. From grilled dishes to refreshing drinks and desserts, we have you covered for all your summer fair food needs.

4. Can you provide some tips for decorating with the "Summer Fair Theme"?

Of course! We suggest incorporating bright and cheerful colors, such as red, yellow, and green, into your decor. You can also use items like gingham tablecloths, paper lanterns, and sunflower centerpieces to create a festive summer fair atmosphere.

5. How can I purchase products from the "Summer Fair Theme"?

You can purchase products from the "Summer Fair Theme" by hosting a Pampered Chef party with a consultant, or by shopping online through our website. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in finding the perfect products for your summer fair-themed event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pclady213
Replies
Views
jendill
  • Wendyss
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg