• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some quick and easy recipes for a pampered chef mom's night out event?

In summary, for a Mom's Night Out, some quick and easy recipe ideas include mini quiches, caprese skewers, fruit salad, and chicken salad sandwiches. There are also plenty of options for accommodating dietary restrictions such as gluten-free mini pizzas, dairy-free spinach dip, and vegan chocolate chip cookies. Make-ahead recipes like slow cooker pulled pork sliders, baked ziti, and a build-your-own taco bar are also great for hosting. For dessert, crowd-pleasing options include classic chocolate chip cookies, decadent chocolate trifles, mini cheesecakes, fruit tarts, and a DIY ice cream sundae bar. You can also incorporate Pampered Chef products such as stoneware, mix and chop tool, and
cookemomstir
Ok, I am doing a show (basically demo-less) for my mom's group. There are two of us putting this together, basically a PC and skin care products show, we are doing a spa night with eats!

My question is do you have some good suggestions for recipes that are quick, fairly in-expensive, and easy to transport. I've decided to do the brownies, avocado-salsa cups, mini-pesto pizzas- but thought i could do a little more. I just love all the recipes in the F/W SB (as you can tell) but didnt know if you have some other suggestion as seasoned consultants.

Thanks for your help!!

So excited!

How about a beverage? The Cran-Raspberry Fizz (and the lime variation) in the SBRC is really good. And you can add some liquor to it, if it's a group you feel comfortable having adult beverages with. :)

I had my first Chocolate Bliss show last night......the host(one of my best friends) went all out chocolate wise - bought all kinds of chocolate candies, etc.......and had them all sitting around in SA pieces. She made the cool & creamy chocolate fondue, and I demoed the Chocolate Raspberry Trifle.BUT THE BIG HIT OF THE EVENING were the Brownie Truffle Bites! I made them earlier in the day, and before guests arrived, I put a swirl of cool whip on each one (using the EAD) and sprinkled them with the Caramel Sprinkles.......the 9 people in attendance ate all 24, and would have eaten more if there had been any!

1. What are some easy and quick recipe ideas for a Mom's Night Out?

For a Mom's Night Out, some quick and easy recipe ideas include mini quiches, caprese skewers, fruit salad, and chicken salad sandwiches. These recipes can be prepped ahead of time and are perfect for sharing with friends.

2. Are there any recipes that can accommodate dietary restrictions for a Mom's Night Out?

Yes, there are plenty of recipes that can accommodate dietary restrictions for a Mom's Night Out. Some options include gluten-free mini pizzas, dairy-free spinach dip, and vegan chocolate chip cookies. These recipes are delicious and can be enjoyed by everyone.

3. Can you suggest some make-ahead recipes for a Mom's Night Out?

Absolutely! Some delicious make-ahead recipes for a Mom's Night Out include slow cooker pulled pork sliders, baked ziti, and a build-your-own taco bar. These recipes can be prepared the night before or earlier in the day to make hosting easier.

4. What are some crowd-pleasing dessert ideas for a Mom's Night Out?

For dessert ideas, you can't go wrong with a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe or a decadent chocolate trifle. Other options include mini cheesecakes, fruit tarts, and a DIY ice cream sundae bar. These sweet treats are sure to please everyone at your Mom's Night Out.

5. Do you have any suggestions for incorporating Pampered Chef products into Mom's Night Out recipes?

Yes, there are many ways to incorporate Pampered Chef products into your Mom's Night Out recipes. You can use our stoneware for baking or our mix and chop tool for making salads or salsa. Our Quick Cooker can also be used to make delicious and quick meals for your Mom's Night Out. Be sure to check out our website for more recipe ideas using our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvtocook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedmomtoalex
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • ChefLaurel