• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some fun and easy ideas for a Caribbean themed combined party?

In summary, the speaker is planning a combined party and is looking for suggestions and advice. They are thinking of a Caribbean theme and will be serving fresh lemonade with umbrellas. They are also in need of easy and budget-friendly appetizer ideas. They are also planning a mystery host giveaway to incentivize bookings and will offer a bonus for those who actually book a show. The speaker also thanks someone for their compliment on their hat.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Hi all i am doing my 2nd combined party. My first was a great success... i have been out of the loop since my baby was born and also moved... so i figured this would be a great booking gig...

I need some suggestions and advice.... we are doing a mystery host give away to their fav party of their choice... with a good pts given if they book a show... in order to keep that date and not just get the points... there will be an additional bonus given after they close their show.

I am making the fresh lemonade with lemons and little umbrellas in the glasses... wanting to do the carribean theme...

as far as apetizers... i need something easy quick and non expensive... the other 2 party consultants will be bring apps too...

any help would be greatful it is june 2

hmmm june 2 is this sat

Clubhouse chicken squares are my go-to recipe when I need something tasty and not too expensive. You can also cut them into more pieces to serve more people.

You can also make dip from any of our seasonings (1 cup sour cream, 1 cup mayo, a couple tablespoons seasoning), and serve it with mini pretzels. The BBQ rub makes an EXCELLENT dip, as does the dill or Southwest.

thank you ... love the hat!!!

nd...

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that your first combined party was a success and that you're getting back into the swing of things. Congrats on your new baby and the move! For your upcoming party, a Caribbean theme sounds like a fun and refreshing idea. The fresh lemonade with little umbrellas is a great touch and will definitely add to the tropical vibe. As for appetizers, some easy and budget-friendly options could be fruit skewers with a tropical twist (think pineapple, mango, and kiwi), a cheese and cracker platter with some tropical fruits like papaya or guava, or even a simple shrimp cocktail. Also, I love the idea of a mystery host giveaway and offering a bonus for those who actually book a show. That will definitely incentivize guests to not only attend the party, but also book their own. If you're looking for more booking ideas, I would suggest highlighting some of the amazing host benefits, such as discounted and free products, as well as the opportunity to earn even more rewards by having a successful show. I hope these suggestions help and I wish you all the best for your upcoming party on June 2nd! Happy cooking and selling!

What is a Combined Party?

A Combined Party is a unique party concept offered by Pampered Chef where two or more hosts work together to host a party and combine their guest lists. This allows for a larger group of guests, more sales, and more rewards for the hosts.

How do I become a Combined Party Host?

To become a Combined Party Host, you can either co-host with a friend or family member who is already hosting a party, or you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to find another host to combine parties with. Both hosts will receive the same benefits and rewards.

What are the benefits of hosting a Combined Party?

Hosting a Combined Party allows for a larger guest list, which can lead to more sales and rewards for the hosts. It also creates a fun and social atmosphere where guests can meet new people and share their love for Pampered Chef products.

Can I still earn free products and discounts as a Combined Party Host?

Yes, as a Combined Party Host, you can still earn free products, discounted products, and host rewards based on the total sales from the combined party. The more guests and sales, the more rewards you can earn!

Do I need to split the cost of the party with the other host?

No, the cost of the party is not split between the hosts. Each host will have their own party and will receive their own rewards based on the total sales from the combined party. However, the hosts can choose to split the rewards between them if they wish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies