• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some delicious Power Cooking recipes for bookings?

In summary, the author is trying to get people interested in booking her Power Cooking show by talking about the benefits and how to book the show. She also provides a script that can be used when trying to book the show.
You're not lazy. You're already working hard and doing great. No need to add another dimension to your job.
I wanted to add that when I've mentioned the Power Cooking to only two hosts, who both wanted it, I said they could serve one of the three meals to their guests or freeze all three meals and serve their guests an easy appetizer or dessert. Personally, it is not appetizing to me at all to eat one of those things at a show if I were the guest. I only get dessert and appetizers when I'm at a get- together/show type thing. I don't want meal food. The first host is choosing to keep the three meals. Dont' know about the second, yet.

JAE said:
You're not lazy. You're already working hard and doing great. No need to add another dimension to your job.
I wanted to add that when I've mentioned the Power Cooking to only two hosts, who both wanted it, I said they could serve one of the three meals to their guests or freeze all three meals and serve their guests an easy appetizer or dessert. Personally, it is not appetizing to me at all to eat one of those things at a show if I were the guest. I only get dessert and appetizers when I'm at a get- together/show type thing. I don't want meal food. The first host is choosing to keep the three meals. Dont' know about the second, yet.

That is such a good idea! You could have a Trifle premade or something like that......oh - I just love that idea!

JAE said:

I totally agree, and wouldn't want a whole meal, either. I can see my hosts wanting to freeze all three.

This Power cooking show is a great reason to start calling hosts, guests and recruit leads that you haven't talked to in awhile! Let them know that having a show is now easier and more productive than ever! I booked 7 power cooking shows in the last 2 nights! My Feb is FULL and I have 4 march shows already! It can be done.

I've copied off Post #11 of this thread. Thank you so much Marlene. After reading #51 and 52, it makes sense to offer the pre-made dessert, and let the hostess have the benefit of three meals ready for her family. I really think that will help me with my bookings. Thanks for all your wonderful sharing. It gives me a very positive energy to get to my phone calls.

Thank you!Thats what I love about helping others! :angel: :eek: The feeling you get when someone says thanks!! Thats what I love about my Directorship!!:)

fruit76loop said:
Thats what I love about helping others! :angel: :eek: The feeling you get when someone says thanks!! Thats what I love about my Directorship!!:)

So are you back to recommending CS to your recruits? ;)

Kim...I'm sorry, I didn't read through all the posts until now.

The 4 meals in 4 minutes idea came from my HomeMade Gourmet consultant. I buy a large bag of frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts at Sam's...or from our grocery supplier for the restaurant. Into 4 different freezer bags I put 5 chicken breasts (still frozen). Then add:

1st bag...4 tsp. southwest seasoning and 1 can of Rotel tomatoes.
2nd bag...4 tsp. rosemary seasoning and 1 can of chicken broth.
3rd bag...4 tsp. italian seasoning and 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
4th bag...I repeat southwest seasoning and 1 can of Rotel tomatoes.

close your bags and then "squish" all of it together so the seasoning mixes with the liquid and gets onto the chicken. Then place the bags into the freezer. You can put them into the fridge overnight to thaw and then in the morning you can throw them into your crockpot if you know you will be rushed for dinner, or you can put them into the DCB or rectangle baker when you get home. Add some vegetables, rice or pasta and your meal is complete. I can see using any of the rubs and adding whatever liquid base you like. You don't precook anything.

The HomeMade Gourmet lady pushes this by saying to pull your meal out of the freezer and putting it directly into the crockpot...they have seasoning packets to add to the liquid. I have a friend who is a dietician who says you have to be careful with crockpots because you want the chicken to stay at the correct temp for the right amount of time. With the new crockpots they heat up pretty fast, so that shouldn't be an issue, but with older models it could be a health issue.

I sent this idea to HO 2 years ago and received an email saying it was a good idea and that I should try it, but because they hadn't tested the ingredients they couldn't recommend doing it.

Here are a few more easy recipes with the frozen chicken breasts:

Put chkn in bag, then squeeze in caesar salad dressing with pressed garlic.
We served it on buns, salad and I liked it plain.

Sqeeze in Italian Dressing, garlic pressed and a little lime zest

Bottle Teryaki Sauce & some chopped onions, garlic pressed and spash of vinegar. Serve with rice.

BBQ Chicken - 1 c. mild salsa
1 c. ketchup
1/3 c. brown sugar
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce

mix in bowl, then add to your bag of chicken. This is my Favorite:chef:

I have more if anyone is interested.

Keep them coming Amy - if we don't use them now, I know I will refer back to this thread later.

Frozen chicken recipesMushroom Chicken

Place frozen chicken into zipper bag. In a bowl mix:

Can of cream of mushroom soup
Four slices crumbled bacon
Fresh sliced mushrooms - 6to8
Freshly crushed garlic cloves
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
(zest before juicing -- you will need it for another recipe)

Pour over chicken in bag. Return to freezer until ready to thaw
And bake. Top with grated parmesan cheese AFTER baking.
Serve with Pasta or rice.

TO COOK: Thaw completely. Bake about 30 min. in 350° oven.
Top with grated parmesan cheese. Serve with rice or noodles.

Mexican Chicken

Place frozen chicken into zipper bag. Ina bowl mix:

Salsa (about 2 cups)
Garlic
½ onion, finely chopped

Add to chicken and return to freezer until ready to thaw and bake.
Cut a “finger” of cheese to place on each piece of chicken while it bakes.
Serve with Mexican rice, salad and corn bread.

To Cook:
Thaw Completely. Bake about 30 min. in a 350° oven. Serve with
Mexican rice, salad and cornbread.

Parmesan Chicken:

1/2 box italian bread crumbs
Lemon Zest
Fresh lemon zest
fresh garlic
1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese

Place chicken breasts in bag. In another bad all of the breading ingredients. When ready to eat, thaw chicken, then coat with the breading. Bake 30 min. at 350 degrees. Serve on spaghetti with red sauce.

Here's another idea:

Put leftover mashed potatoes in 12 cup muffin pan, freeze, then pop out, and put in freezer bag. Now we have instant single serving mashed potatoes!

Another Idea I heard a lady use on Rachel Ray is that she makes up pancake batter, pours it in icecube trays, lets it freeze, then empties it out into freezer bag. This way her kids can make pancakes for themselves in the morning.

Heat griddle pan, place the pancake ice cube, and it melts into circle.

I just booked my 1st power cooking show last night!!! The host is VERY excited. She can't wait to tell her friends about the show she is going to have.

Thank you for all the tips!

That's what its all about. I just signed up for chef success two days ago, thus only my 13 posts. I only did it because I felt like I had something good going on with this Power Cooking and I just needed to SHARE! glad this helped.

I am 'very' new here. I presented the Power Cooking to my DD as an option for saving time. Your links(power cooking, shopping & menu templates) were very efficietive in helping a working mother cook good meals for her family. Thanks!

Shawnna said:
"The 4 meals in 4 minutes idea came from my HomeMade Gourmet consultant. I buy a large bag of frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts at Sam's...or from our grocery supplier for the restaurant. Into 4 different freezer bags I put 5 chicken breasts (still frozen). Then add:

1st bag...4 tsp. southwest seasoning and 1 can of Rotel tomatoes.
2nd bag...4 tsp. rosemary seasoning and 1 can of chicken broth.
3rd bag...4 tsp. italian seasoning and 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
4th bag...I repeat southwest seasoning and 1 can of Rotel tomatoes.

close your bags and then "squish" all of it together so the seasoning mixes with the liquid and gets onto the chicken. Then place the bags into the freezer. You can put them into the fridge overnight to thaw and then in the morning you can throw them into your crockpot if you know you will be rushed for dinner, or you can put them into the DCB or rectangle baker when you get home. Add some vegetables, rice or pasta and your meal is complete. I can see using any of the rubs and adding whatever liquid base you like. You don't precook anything."

So each bag has five frozen chicken breasts? I've never purchased bags with that much chicken. I'll have to check that out.
Also, what do you do with the chicken and Rotel tomatoes that you make it twice? Actually, what do you do with any of these mixtures? Are you supposed to just eat it with a side dish?

What I buy is in bulk...if it comes from my grocery truck there are about 30 chicken breasts in a box. I really like to get them there because they are individually frozen in a tray so it is easy to get them out of the package.

Yes, you can bake them and add a side dish...salad, pasta, rice, etc. My bunch actually just likes to eat them with corn or green beans. If I use the crock pot then it is ready when I get home and it only takes a few minutes to heat up corn or green beans.

I really think that the ideas are endless with this. I like the recipes posted above. I use 5 chicken breasts because I have 5 people to feed, but you could use 3 or 2 if that is all you need.

The chicken and rotel tomatoes is my favorite recipe. Spanish rice and refried beans go great with it. You can also slice your chicken into strips and serve it with tortillas, grilled onions and peppers, guacamole, sour cream and chips and salsa.

irishamy said:
Mushroom Chicken

Place frozen chicken into zipper bag. In a bowl mix:

Can of cream of mushroom soup
Four slices crumbled bacon
Fresh sliced mushrooms - 6to8
Freshly crushed garlic cloves
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
(zest before juicing -- you will need it for another recipe)

Pour over chicken in bag. Return to freezer until ready to thaw
And bake. Top with grated parmesan cheese AFTER baking.
Serve with Pasta or rice.

TO COOK: Thaw completely. Bake about 30 min. in 350° oven.
Top with grated parmesan cheese. Serve with rice or noodles.

Mexican Chicken

Place frozen chicken into zipper bag. Ina bowl mix:

Salsa (about 2 cups)
Garlic
½ onion, finely chopped

Add to chicken and return to freezer until ready to thaw and bake.
Cut a “finger” of cheese to place on each piece of chicken while it bakes.
Serve with Mexican rice, salad and corn bread.

To Cook:
Thaw Completely. Bake about 30 min. in a 350° oven. Serve with
Mexican rice, salad and cornbread.

Parmesan Chicken:

1/2 box italian bread crumbs
Lemon Zest
Fresh lemon zest
fresh garlic
1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese

Place chicken breasts in bag. In another bad all of the breading ingredients. When ready to eat, thaw chicken, then coat with the breading. Bake 30 min. at 350 degrees. Serve on spaghetti with red sauce.

All of these and more are in the attachment I included earlier in the thread for those of you who want to print it out and save it!! Just so you know!!:)

<h2>1. What are some delicious Power Cooking recipes for bookings?</h2><p>Some popular Power Cooking recipes for bookings include baked chicken and vegetables, slow cooker beef stroganoff, and instant pot chili. These dishes are not only delicious, but also showcase the convenience and versatility of using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen.</p><h2>2. How do you present the Power Cooking theme to get bookings?</h2><p>When presenting the Power Cooking theme, be sure to highlight the time-saving benefits and ease of using Pampered Chef products. You can also mention the variety of recipes that can be prepared in a short amount of time, making it perfect for busy individuals or families.</p><h2>3. Why are bookings for Power Cooking shows not as successful as other themes?</h2><p>It could be a combination of factors, such as the time of year or the preferences of your specific area. It may also be helpful to offer a variety of themes to cater to different interests and needs of your audience.</p><h2>4. What other types of parties are popular right now?</h2><p>Currently, Bites and Bevs and Chocolate Bliss parties are popular choices for bookings. These types of parties offer a fun and social atmosphere, while also showcasing Pampered Chef products and recipes.</p><h2>5. How can I increase bookings for Power Cooking shows?</h2><p>To increase bookings for Power Cooking shows, try offering special incentives or discounts for those who book a show. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied customers and remind them of the benefits of hosting a Power Cooking show, such as earning free and discounted products.</p>

1. What are some delicious Power Cooking recipes for bookings?

Some popular Power Cooking recipes for bookings include baked chicken and vegetables, slow cooker beef stroganoff, and instant pot chili. These dishes are not only delicious, but also showcase the convenience and versatility of using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen.

2. How do you present the Power Cooking theme to get bookings?

When presenting the Power Cooking theme, be sure to highlight the time-saving benefits and ease of using Pampered Chef products. You can also mention the variety of recipes that can be prepared in a short amount of time, making it perfect for busy individuals or families.

3. Why are bookings for Power Cooking shows not as successful as other themes?

It could be a combination of factors, such as the time of year or the preferences of your specific area. It may also be helpful to offer a variety of themes to cater to different interests and needs of your audience.

4. What other types of parties are popular right now?

Currently, Bites and Bevs and Chocolate Bliss parties are popular choices for bookings. These types of parties offer a fun and social atmosphere, while also showcasing Pampered Chef products and recipes.

5. How can I increase bookings for Power Cooking shows?

To increase bookings for Power Cooking shows, try offering special incentives or discounts for those who book a show. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied customers and remind them of the benefits of hosting a Power Cooking show, such as earning free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
vsweet01
  • afwife98439
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • melissa3026